TAPS guys are in town!

KTMom91

For those of you who watch Ghost Hunters...the TAPS guys are in Fresno! I saw a little bitty article in the paper today...unfortunately, I missed the original notice that had tickets to join their ghost hunt, and I am beyond bummed about that. BUT, they are holding a seminar on ghost hunting tomorrow...and if I can come up with a spare $60, and tickets are still available, I'll be there! Otherwise, I know of the place they're investigating, and it's not too far from my house. I might just go hang out near there, and maybe get to meet them that way!

I know, I'm 45 years old, and I'm a Ghost Hunting Groupie! But I love this show!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Da-da-daaa-dum.
Da-da-da-da-daaa-dum
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST BUSTERS!

Go Mary! Go Mary!
Go Mary! Go Mary!

donna723

That is soooo cool! I just love Ghost Hunters! That's one of my favorites! I hope you do get to go to the seminar. If it's close to you, maybe you can arrange to just happen to be in the vicinity when they're there .... and then let the rest of us know what happened!

nvts

I LOVE that show! I dvr it all of the time and my bffmil watch it together every 2 weeks.

Does anyone know on GHInternational why Barry is the tech manager? Where's Brian "Dude! Run!" Harnois?

Beth

donna723

So Mary, what kind of a place is it that they're checking out in Fresno?
I'll have to watch for that episode. I LOVE that stuff!

KTMom91

It's called Wolfe Manor now. It was originally a private home, but was turned into a hospital/sanitarium in the 1940's. My mother remembers the place as an insane asylum. It was a rest home for a while in the 1980's. For several years, Mr. Wolfe ran a haunted house there during October, hiring local high school drama students to add the human element, but the neighbors complained, so that was the end of that. Now I think he's converting it to a bed and breakfast.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any of the TAPS guys :( but I did go by and check several times.

I don't know what happened to Brian Harnois. He has a myspace, and I'm (actually, my dog is) one of his friends, and I emailed him and asked him what had happened and said I hoped everything was all right, but I never got an answer.