Tattoos - Photos of someof the worst

susiestar

Roll With It
I know different people have different tastes, but these are some strange/bizarre tattoos. The article is "Bad Tattoos: A Gallery of Ink That Stinks" http://www.asylum.com/gallery/ink-that-stinks/481213/

Some are just in bad taste (to me) some are crude, some are poorly done, some are just strange.

On a local tattoo issue, husband was a juror on a trial a while back. One of the defendent's arguments was that the ID was wrong because HE had a tattoo of a sperm on his privates. He even submitted a photo of it to the jury - and offered to drop trou and SHOW them. The judge declined but did arrest the buddy who did the tattoo one him (it ws illegal to tattoo someone at the time). I think that would qualify for the worst tattoo, but it isn't in there!

Also a strange tattoo article here - Some guy got his EYEBALL tattooed!! WARNING - there is a photo of the eye with the needle in it.

http://www.asylum.com/2008/02/27/running-out-of-clean-skin-get-an-eyeball-tattoo/

Susie

ps. I am NOT against tattoos, I think many look really great. I wanted one, but husband completely hates them, so I didn't get one. It is not a major thing to me to NOT have one.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh my. I am a tattoo person but good grief I try to have a little decency with mine. Not to mention I think I about blinded myself when I opened the one with the eye. My eyes are still watering.

Beth

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I have nothing against tats - I have one, SO has 4 (one of them, the dolphin in the heart that has my name on it was a valentines gift to ME one year) but difficult child just has gone overboard with his. On his leg is sort of a 40's pin up girl, topless, and her tatas have 8 balls instead of what is usually at the end of them (am not sure I would be censored). He was really proud of this one - and the conversation between he and I
Dan: Look at my new tat mom
Mom: Jeeze Daniel - and why is she holding a maple leaf in her hand?
Dan: Thats not a maple leaf
Mom: I know what a maple leaf looks like Dan, and that is a maple leaf
Dan: Well, its supposed to be a pot leaf
Mom: I know what a pot leaf looks like Daniel, and THAT is a maple leaf
Dan: (who is now starting to rev up into a melt down) yelling ITS A POT
LEAF - How in the HELL was I supposed to know the guy never saw
a real pot leaf - I tried to describe it to him. He doesn't smoke dope

At that point I had to leave the room because I couldn't stiffle my laughter anymore. I told SO to look at Dannys leg but don't let him know he was looking. He came back and said the drawing of the girl is good, but whats the symbolism behind the maple leaf

I still chuckle when I see him in a pair of shorts

Marcie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie,

I'm sitting her laughing so hard I'm crying -

Back fat wars - monkey butt - OMG. That is hysterical! I am going to save it and show DF. I can't believe someone would tattoo around their belly button and show such detail.......

It's a 3 snorter for sure.

And the skull face ? (shrug) where do you go with that when you're 90 years old?

Thanks for the best laugh of the week......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I don't have anything against tats. I've seen some really fabulous ones and some really beautiful ones. Nichole has a tat of a beautiful lilly she drew herself on her leg, a turtle on her shoulder, and falling stars on her wrist. easy child also has several.

But OMG some of those were down right awful. Others....well it would be a riot to see them after the person lost weight.... Some I just had to laugh at. And that eye thing.....ewwwww....I have a cast iron stomach and a will of steel. I can eat dinner while watching surgery performed. But the one weakness I have is the eyes.:faint:

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I have a tat of my own, but OMG all I keep thinking is "I'm Awesome" won't look too cool at 75!
The pot leaf thing was too D*** funny!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donna723

Boy, I thought I'd seen everything tattoo-wise after working in a prison for 22 years, but I guess I was wrong! Rule Number One: Make sure the tattoo artist can SPELL! The guy with the skeleton-face - it almost looked more like body paint than a tattoo. And the one of the laughing "Jesus" looks an awful lot like Willy Nelson!

I would never do it myself but both my kids have tattoos. My daughter has the outline of a wolf's head on her leg - it's ugly and she regrets that one. And she has a pretty little yellow sunburst on the back of her neck. It looks like a tag sticking out of her shirt and everybody is always trying to tuck it back in before they realize it's a tattoo. And when she got married, she had to try to cover it with makeup so it wouldn't show through her veil. My son has four, all just little weird designs and only one that shows when he's wearing a shirt. I just told them not to get anything that's going to look ridiculous when they're old and pruney and wrinkled in the nursing home some day!

KTMom91

What were these people thinking? I'm happy with the two tattoos I have...there may be a third, but the jury's still out on that one. I am just amazed at these.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I've got a tat and love it. It was TRULY a mid-life crisis moment. Three of my girlfriends and I went out and got sloshed one night and had this brilliant moment that we'd all go get tats. They chose the ankle...mine is on the left breast. I wanted to be able to hide it for work reasons.

The guy was awesome. It was a bit embarrassing as I had to reveal myself to a certain extent. He told me that when I got home my husband would ask about that. He said to tell him he just held my nip in his mouth while he did it. (That did NOT happen.) But, I laughed so hard.

When I told husband this, he just shook his head.

I want another, but am a bit worried about the artists here in Vegas.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I grew up in a family of tattoers... all of us had them. Mom, Grandma, Dad, Brothers, Step-Parents... I used to love seeing my Grandma's little arm with her Tat on it!!! She got it on a Reservation she lived on in Arizona when she was a young girl... I can't even remember what it was.
I love them, but I tell all of the young people I know... take your time. Think about it. Have a design made up... and then think about it some more!!!
I had a girlfriend get a black panther on her leg, the front of it, so it was "Crawling" up her leg.... but the tail was hanging down... so when she wears shorts or a skirt... it looks like something is hanging down from her leg!?!?!
Real Classy...