Tattoos

Parker

Love likes a NW tribal type design, but the main question is - does it having meaning and significance to YOU?

It does have significant meaning to me. One summer when things were really good with the family, my son was just on the cusp of heading done roads better left untraveled, we spent a summer on Vancouver Island. We spent a day killer whale watching and had a really unusual encounter with a pod. That day and the rest of the trip spent on the beaches scouting tidal pools and watching the kids dig for clams along with other magical moments are one of my favourite memories.

H

HaoZi

It does have significant meaning to me. One summer when things were really good with the family, my son was just on the cusp of heading done roads better left untraveled, we spent a summer on Vancouver Island. We spent a day killer whale watching and had a really unusual encounter with a pod. That day and the rest of the trip spent on the beaches scouting tidal pools and watching the kids dig for clams along with other magical moments are one of my favourite memories.

That's all that matters right there.

Well, yesterday I got 2 tattoo's and I'm really happy with the way they came out. husband is ready to kill me, lol. The anchor and globe is from my inner wrist to my elbow. It says his name on top, and the words "LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN" underneath curved under the bottom. The butterfly was just re-done but he added a beautiful rose that is larger and really now the focal point.

Star*

call 911........call 911
DF's a biker.......I love his....Oddly enough one the guys in another club did his.....and it tells a story. The story......is his life......and near the end of the tattoo for whatever reason is a dragon and a woman with long dark hair......I'm a dragon year born woman with long dark hair. And the rest of the tat was done before he lived his life .......and the things along the way happened......it was all very odd.....coincidental....but the woman on the tat looks incredibly like me and we met late in life.

His club had a strong suggestion that none of their tats went below the elbow so that you could get a good paying job during the day - and pay your dues to the club......(more money, more opportunity to be hired in better paying job without tatts back then I guess the logic was correct) now I don't think it matters to people so much because they're very common. And thats what I like about the artistry behind the old biker tattoos.....there aren't any two alike. I get tired of seeing all the girls with the same things.....but "Oh I changed mine to make it UNIQUE"......I'm an artist.....and if you look at one on a wall.....and then add stars to it? It's not really yours....it's one on the wall someone else has ......with stars....And the tribal stuff gets me because I'm Native american.....and when I ask "OH what tribe?" I get "I'm not native I just thought it was cool".....I think there should be a deeper meaning for you personally to something that you're going to have with you for the rest of your natural born life permanent in your skin.

Just my .03 cents....