Team name for cancer walk .....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Jan 23, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

My sisters & sister in law's are putting together a team to enter the breast cancer walk in Chicago this coming August.

So I need names - I've been chosen to come up with a team name & I gotta tell you all, I'm not up to the task.

My mother's name was Gail & we would like to include her name in the team title.

Any ideas - you very creative, beautiful & outrageous people (how's that for sucking up?)? :rofl:

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

"Gail Force" (like Gale Force Winds)

3. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Gail's Angels, Gail's Girls, Gailapalooza, Gail Stock.... although I have to say I like Gail Force!

4. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Thanks ladies - I love all of these. I'm passing this along to sister in law who is coordinating all the administrative stuff.

Now, I just have to quit smoking (hate those death bed promises) & start training. Right, pledges.....

This will prove to be quit the challenge. :smile:

5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Be sure to let us know what you all decide on and good luck! I want to quit smoking (siiiiigh......at some point) and if I knew we were closer we could be nicotine buddies! (It's so hard to do and I'm not quite in the mindset yet. I don't drink or have any other vices aside from sweets and I still "enjoy" my ciggies. Someday)

:hammer: