Tee-minus 30 hours and counting....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
UNTIL SPRING BREAK !!!!

I am SO looking forward to sleeping in and doing NOTHING if that's what I want. :laughing:

We might plan a day trip to San Diego to visit the zoo or maybe the Wild Animal Park... maybe Seaworld.

Only one doctor's appointment planned (difficult child 2) and that's not until Friday.

husband will be home for his last week of disability, so maybe I can escape for an entire day! Kayaking? Antiquing? Lunch and a movie with the gals? The possibilities are just thrilling!

Well I am glad for you, and I hope you have a great week!

I am looking towards spring break and thinking, what in the heck am I going to do with THIS CHILD for a week...

Can I send her to you? ;)

Tiapet

Old Hand
lol @ bbk. I've heard of wife swap, how about kid swap? I wonder what would actually happen if we switched our kids? I mean we're all used to difficult child behaviors here and most often kids "seem" to behave better for others. Maybe we can throw in some cookies to and have a kid n' cookie swap too?:laughing:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I think the difficult child swapping idea would work for about 3 days -- then the honeymoon would be OVER! On BOTH sides!!!

Can you take my husband too?

Tiapet

Old Hand
Yeah but GVC, 3 days!! That's 3 days more then we get now right? :laughing: I don't think I could seriously swap anyhow though. As much as mine are trouble I do love them but man, it's nice to dream and get in that head space for a few moments you know?