Teenager on Thursday!

Andy

It is so hard to believe. difficult child will be 13 years old tomorrow!

He didn't feel well this morning and had an alprazolam on the way out the door. I don't think the skunk smell in the neighborhood helped any - I know I couldn't stop from gagging when I went to the van.

Tonight at 10:00 he had a mini panic attack. Some thoughts flooded him overwhelming his body/mind as he was trying to get to sleep. I gave him a PRN for that.

He wants me to wake him up at 5:41 am tomorrow to celebrate the moment he was born (Diva was born at 10:45 pm - how is that for opposites? Both hard times for me to be up).

We are going to a local convenience store for a special birthday breakfast pizza (the lady will have a fresh piece with a candle on it per her request).

I will leave work early, get a balloon and lunch for difficult child. I will deliver them with one of his gifts at 12:30 lunch time. I am thinking a chicken dinner from either KFC or a local DQ type place.

Not sure what he wants to do for supper - his choice.

I suppose I better get to bed so I can be up by 5:40 am! Maybe scheduled C-sections aren't so bad if you have kids who want to be awake the anniversary moment of their birth? (or maybe I should have lied to him about the actual time? LOL!) Ugh! :D

TerryJ2

LOL! Who would have thought he'd want to be awakened at exactly that time? LOL.
Very cute.
So sorry about the panic attack. Sounds like you handled it well.