Ten years today!

KTMom91

Hubby and I ran off to Reno to get married ten years ago, with our respective children and moms as our only guests. Ten years ago I could never have predicted that we would have had such issues with Miss KT, that my health would decline, that Hubby would be laid off by the same company not once, but twice, and we'd still be squeezing every penny until Lincoln squeals.

On the plus side, he's a good man who works hard to support his family, who takes care of me and takes up the slack when I just can't do something. He's stood by me through Miss KT's antics, through his boys being total jerks to me, and when everything else around here is falling apart. After I divorced Useless Boy, I swore I'd never get married again. I'm glad I changed my mind about that.:D

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy 10th Anniversary. Life does throw curve balls at us. We either get a stronger bond or we start to fray. Sounds like you and husband are getting better.
Hope the rest of your journey together is smoother and you both enjoy each other for a long, long time.

DDD

I'm sending happy thoughts your way. in my humble opinion the tenth is a major milestone. If you're feeling good at the tenth........chances are each decade will get better. It has for us. Hugs and Congrats. DDD