Ten years today!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by KTMom91, May 27, 2010.

1. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hubby and I ran off to Reno to get married ten years ago, with our respective children and moms as our only guests. Ten years ago I could never have predicted that we would have had such issues with Miss KT, that my health would decline, that Hubby would be laid off by the same company not once, but twice, and we'd still be squeezing every penny until Lincoln squeals.

On the plus side, he's a good man who works hard to support his family, who takes care of me and takes up the slack when I just can't do something. He's stood by me through Miss KT's antics, through his boys being total jerks to me, and when everything else around here is falling apart. After I divorced Useless Boy, I swore I'd never get married again. I'm glad I changed my mind about that.:D
  2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you have a wonderful partner in life- kudos to you!
  3. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

A very happy 10th to you & husband....cherish all the times together. Good, bad & indifferent.
  4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy tenth to you guys! He seems like a very nice guy.
  5. ML

ML Guest

Happy Anniversary. He's a lucky man! :)
  6. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary Mary.
  7. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Happy 10th Anniversary. Life does throw curve balls at us. We either get a stronger bond or we start to fray. Sounds like you and husband are getting better.
    Hope the rest of your journey together is smoother and you both enjoy each other for a long, long time.
  8. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I'm sending happy thoughts your way. in my humble opinion the tenth is a major milestone. If you're feeling good at the tenth........chances are each decade will get better. It has for us. Hugs and Congrats. DDD