Terrible News

Martie

Bette,

There are no adequate words to express my sadness for you in reading your post.

I hope the prayers of members of this board, and your faith, will comfort you and your family in the days ahead.

Please come often to visit---you will find support to get through everyone's worst nightmare, the loss of a child.

{{HUGS}

Martie

F

flutterbee

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

KateM

Bette,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May your faith and the support of your family and friends comfort you in the days ahead.

lovemysons

Prayers offered up for you, your other two sons and family. I am so deeply sorry for your loss of your precious child. May G-d be with you and yours.

gentle hugs,
Tammy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh my goodness, I am SO terribly sorry. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Sharing tears of grief, what a horrible tragedy. Sending mommy hugs your way.

nvts

Sooo sorry that this had to happen...I wish there was something I could say to take some of the pain...know in your heart that we're here for you and have you and your family in our hearts...God Bless and keep you and him in the palm of his hand

Beth

'Chelle

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

nlg319

I have already posted my condolences but my heart aches so terribly for you. No words can take away your sadness, but please know since I read your post this morning, I have had you on my mind all day. I cannot imagine the grief you feel. I am so so sorry for this terrible tragedy.

May God grant you peace...

Janna

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and all your family at this tragic time.

DammitJanet

I just got home from out of town and read this. I am so dreadfully saddened to read of your loss. Please know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Marguerite

Thanks to our time shifts, I too only just saw this. The news is flying around the world, Bette, with thoughts and prayers for you all. My deepest condolences to your entire family for the loss of your darling.

Marg

Dara

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending lots of hugs to you all.

waytootired

Bette,

My heart hurts so much for you...May God keep you very close to his heart. Take one day at a time...Let your friends help you during this time, they can give you strength. Know that all of us here are praying for you and are with you in spirit.

Hugs...

DDD

Please add my sincere caring thoughts and prayers to the many that are offered here. Don't hesitate to post as you grieve.
We are your cyber family and eager to provide support in any way
we can. Hugs. DDD

Sunlight

Bette,
when you get home tonight from the funeral home you may be tired but unable to sleep. When my firstborn son died in 1974, I came home numb and tired. it was exhausting but I could not sleep. it helped to get in a hot bath tub and I sat there for a long time.

all the friends and family will offer to help. be sure to take them up on as much help as they offer. the last day is the hardest.

try to hold in your thoughts only the good. the love he spread, the times he made you laugh. God bless you and yours thru this time of grief. you will see him one day again. one day sooner than you can ever imagine. a thousand years is like one day to the Lord.

they may have taken his life but they cannot take his eternal soul. you will once more hold him in your arms in the life to come.
Janet