TGIF - Good Friday morning, friends.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

It's a balmy 13 degrees this morning & the sun is supposed to shine today. :abouttime::jumphappy:

I was home sick in bed since Wednesday afternoon. Running this temp & dealing with some bad respiratory issues. I canceled all appts for the rest of the week to rest so I could attend kt's talent show today.

I have a therapist appointment, then a blood draw at the hospital, onto kt's talent show, then over to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) to pick her up & bring her home for the weekend.

I'm being told that she's not gone dissociative for a couple of days.:bigsmile: If she does this weekend then it's back to Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

wm is anxious for a home visit before Christmas so I'm attempting to set one up for this coming Monday or Wednesday.

Here's to a calm day with cooperative difficult children & at least one reason to smile. Leave your loved ones with loving words this morning.

LittleDudesMom

Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!

Linda, sorry that you have been under the weather - sounds like a busy day for you today. Hope all goes well with kt. You all are always in my thoughts.

Running late - gotta go out and start the car because I have to leave in about 10 min for class - easy child came over last night and put together an hour disk of all rocking Christmas music to suprise the ladies in class this morning! We will be doing our water fitness class to songs of the season!

difficult child is in his glory as today is the start of winter break. I will be picking him up from school at 12:15 today and we are headed to the theater to see Avatar.

Have a great one all!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday!

Linda-I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you and kt enjoy a special weekend together. by the way, we're 5 degrees warmer than you this morning:tongue: However, we aren't suppose to get any sunshine.

Sharon-How fun of easy child to do that with the Christmas music! Her class will love it!!!! husband used to do the same thing when he taught cardio classes and everyone really enjoyed it. You'll have to let me know how the Avatar movie is; difficult child really wants to see it. I think it's a great movie for husband to take him to.

Thank goodness Friday is here. Last night I ended up with a terrible migraine and I think it's from all the bad eating I've been doing lately.
The kids at school are very wound up and excited about break. I wish we only had a half day today because it's going to be a long one.

After work tonight husband and I are coming home and taking a nap. Tomorrow I get back to going to the club. With two weeks off I should be able to make it much more often.

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day (I know mine won't be peaceful but it will be fun):peaceful:
'

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Linda, I'm sorry you've ben unwell. I hope your rest is sufficient to get you to kt's talent show. Be good to yourself.

Sharon/LDM, I hope the exercise class goes well with the Christmas music for it. Sounds like fun!

Sharon/WO, I hope the headache eases off for you. Take it easy.

It's been a bit cooler here today, we even had a little rain. Only a few mm though. Tomorrow it begins to warm up again.

We just got back from a Christmas gathering at church. We had a lovely dinner all together. I've been baking all day with easy child 2/difficult child 2 & her friend and I am so tired! My back is aching, my hips are hurting more each day and I'm fairly sure the injections are wearing off. My doctor yesterday said she thinks the injections should be still taking effect, not yet having reached their full benefit. I'm not so sure...

It could be driving the car that is causing me more pain, I did drive in to the city this morning for difficult child 3's psychiatrist appointment.

The physiotherapist rang this afternoon to make an appointment for me on Monday. She's also someone I know from church, although she wasn't there tonight. her husband was though.

Tomorrow night we're planning on going to a party at difficult child 1's mother in law's place. It will depend on how I'm feeling.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Marg