TGIF-Good Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday Friends:)

Once again I am happy Friday has arrived! After school today another teacher and I are going to visit a student who is in the psychiatric hospital. Then it's home to relax!

I've already made it to the club or walked the dog 5 times this week (I start my exercise week on Saturdays) so I am taking the night off. easy child is going to hang out at the mall with a friend (sounds so typical teen-hope it goes well for her-this friend has a tendency of not always showing up or being the nicest to her-drives me crazy that she is hanging around with her again since this girl is the one who spread rumors about easy child earlier this school year).

Our niece is going to come and hang out with us tonight as her fiancee is going to be gone.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Good Morning
WO~Have a good relaxing evening

I am off to camp ;) We are taking the furbabies with us and I still need to finish packing..oh well it will get done. I have to see my md at lunch today and work until 3:30 then I am gone for the weekend...woo hoo

Sharon (WO), I'm glad you got five days of exercise in this week. Enjoy your night off and your visit with your niece.

DQL, ENJOY your weekend away:D!!!

This morning is damp and dreary. We're supposed to be in for a long stretch of rainy weather...:( I'm debating whether or not I'm ambitious enough to go jogging... It's just soooooooooooooooo hard to get motivated in bad weather!!!

Tomorrow is the heart walk that husband has been training for. Please keep your fingers crossed for sunshine:sunny:, at least until noon... Even if it is pouring out, I'm just so grateful that husband is still here with us and we're able to do the heart walk as a family!!!

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN:coffee::beautifulthing::flower:

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL - I am rushing but taking a moment for breakfast (Honey Nut Cherrios will get me through the day!).

I added one more thing to my list of to-do (in water cooler) for today. I hope to find time at work to type up difficult child's Caramel Rolls recipie so he can hand that out during/after demo.

The rolls will be out soon and time to cool - clothes are ready for the next few days (mine and difficult child) and scrapbook items at the door ready to be put into the van. I am getting there.

Have a great day everyone!

artana

Good Morning All! Yay, Friday. Tomorrow is my one day a week to sleep in a bit before I take easy child to vision therapy. Have a great day.