TGIF-Happy Friday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

A rough night of sleep, I had a nightmare that wouldn't end and when it did I couldn't get back to sleep! Thankfully it is Friday so I should get in a nap after work.

No plans after school today which is nice. It will be nice to just veg out.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day

Marguerite

G'day for Friday.

I hope you get your nap after work, Sharon. I hate missing out on sleep too, but it keeps happening to me!

I've had a productive day at home today, I was lying around for a while then I got busy baking. There's a village fair over the weekend, tomorrow is the baking and preserves competition. I have some preserves done earlier, I also bottled up some tarragon vinegar I've had steeping most of the summer. Plus I baked some specialty loaves, I'll take them down to the competition in the morning. Whatever I don't enter, the family can eat tomorrow night.

We just had dinner at mother in law's again. Sis-in-law will be her for another few days. I'd hoped she would be here for the village fair on Sunday (which is the really big day) but she unfortunately has to drive across Sydney to meet some friends. Pity. Tomorrow she's going with husband to the train track, then they're stopping at the fish market on the way home. Hopefully they'll be back in time for her to see the art exhibition which is on all weekend. They had the official opening tonight, I would have liked to have gone but I'm still feeling unwell - I had to take the last tablet in the antibiotic course and I took it later in the day, well after my stomach "woke up". It has confirmed, yesterday's problem was the antibiotic alone - but at least I only had nausea. Plus it made my head really foggy, headache-y and sleepy. About an hour after I took the antibiotic, I drove difficult child 3 to tennis but stayed in the car listening to the radio. I fell asleep, I think it did me a lot of good.

I'll be fine by tomorrow. It's after 11 pm here, I just took the last two loaves (sesame-topped egg wash white loaf) out of the oven, plus one out of the bread machine. I'll enter what I can tomorrow. The basket is loaded except for the pizza buns in the fridge. It's been a productive, tasty day.

By this time tomorrow, they will have judged the competitions. I'll let you know how it goes.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Good morning!!

I am having a happy day because DS's eye is FINALLY improving and he was able to return to school today. Yay!!!! And just in time for his big field trip, too. We were so worried that he was going to have to go back to the hospital. I am so thankful that he is on the mend--and DS is happy that he didn't have to miss the big class trip. Happy day!!!

Sharon-- Rest easy today. It's very rainy here this morning--perfect "napping" weather. Hope it will be peaceful where you are, too!

Marg-- I had no idea you were a baker extraordinaire! Good luck at the competition. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Have a great day!!!