Thank You All !

shellyd67

:anxious:

Life with a difficult child forces me to take one day at a time in our world, however I cannot help over thinking what the future will hold for him.

He is 10 and somewhat easy to keep a handle on, but time is moving so fast I dread the teenage years.

He has come so very far in the last few years and we are as close as a family can be.

husband and I have a happy and solid marriage and difficult child and easy child are healthy and happy. (well, difficult child is happy on his terms LOL)

Thanks to this forum, I am haved gained so much insight and knowledge.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have lifted me up when I was so low.

I have received some wonderful and helpful advice through the years.

I have prepared myself to the best of my ability to fight the good fight with
difficult child.

Shelly

T

TeDo

I am so glad you have found some happiness. You are one of the lucky ones. With that kind of attitude, you can handle anything your difficult child can throw at you. Good luck to you.

M

ML

It's good that we remember the gifts that come with parenting our difficult children. The challenges are so glaring and overwhelming that we can sometimes forget. Living one day at a time is one of my favorite sayings. I try (but don't always succeed) to not borrow tomorrow's trouble. I remember worrying incessantly about middle school when manster was 10 and thought "no way" could he survive it. Yet now as we are just months away I believe that he's ready, as ready as our kids will ever be.

I am glad you are able to find encouragement, support and insight here.

Blessing to you and your family.

xo