Thank you Cheryl!

R

runawaybunny

The credit for this new forum should go to LittleDudesMom, she came up with the idea and volunteered to help out with the forum.
:bravo:

Thank you :smile:

Nancy

Great idea ladies, thank you.

I am definitely in serious need of getting back to my healthful eating and working out. I need a day or two to finish tying up loose ends from the holidays and then I plan on making that my focus.

Looking forward to getting inspiration and sharing ideas here.

Nancy

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you Cheryl! :bravo: Hoping to utilize this as much as possible over the next year.

I appreciate all the wisdom on this board - we are such a multi faceted & talented group of parents.

by the way, golf lessons start Mid April. :rofl:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Star*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well thank you LittleDudesMOM! and Thank you Cheryl! </div></div>

Ditto! Thanks, this should be an awesome place to pass along great tips and healthy recipes!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks Cheryl and Sharon-this is great and I'm very much looking forward to this forum! Most of you know I work very part time for WW but I do believe there are many healthy ways to lose weight!

Yes thanks! It makes me feel good about myself to know I am not alone with all this! It is also fun to just talk about ourselves without being judged! Also it is nice to talk about something other than our difficult children! thanks :thumb: