Thank you for the joy you bring

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I just want to say thank you so much for the cards! I have to tell you that each day when I come home after a day at work :bloodshot: and reach into my mailbox and pull out yet another envelope filled with love and holiday wishes, I am filled with a warmth :flower: that is often overwhelming.

I am sooo thankful that I found this board and all of you. :angel: You've all managed to touch my life, and difficult child's, in so many ways and the holiday cards are the icing on the cake!

Yours are the only cards I've received so far and they're all hanging up!! I love them. The homemade and hand painted ones will especially be cherished. Thanks~♥

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
by the way, Terry, your painting looks almost identical to the way our house will look when it's all done!! :smile: The ONLY difference is that we will have a porch along the front. I gasped when I saw it, it's as if you used our home as your model.
Is the model your home? Very cool - you are very talented!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I got more cards today -= and the one with the PUG on it - OMG it's the best chuckle I have had all week long -

I love the handmade ones too - Beth you are also very talented!

I got all of yours and 2 from Purina and one from Marlboro - I quit smoking 6 or 7 years ago, and got a huge wall calendar from the Caterpillar dealership - My Mom said she never gets any cards to hang up anymore - so I started sending her one every other day!

It made her chuckle.

You guys are the only ones I sent out too. Everyone I know keeps asking what I drew this year for our card - and I said I drew the depression card and sent out boxed ones. Only from you folks do I get anything but blank stares - and then "Depression? at Christmas???" Blacklisted again!

-this time I don't care. After the year my kid put me through I could NOT care less if I get invited to your baking party - and white elephant gift exhcange. And well with a white elephant I'd be cleaning up more poop in one week than I did with difficult child all year. sheez.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Even after my much s-u-c-k-y day very bad day!!! Horrible day today.... Oh the joy of getting cards...

THANK YOU I could cry.... so simple yet so nice!!!

Wow,

I agree, the cards are wonderful mood lifters. They are all special and unique -each and every one. Thank you all. It is absolutely wonderful to be surrounded by people who understand the daily efforts and surprises of life with a difficult child . What a fabulous idea Star!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This is the first time I've enjoyed opening the mailbox in many many years. The kids are shocked I'm actually bringing in the mail. :rofl:

The only cards we've gotten are the ones from the board family. Nichole has enjoyed them as much as I have. Thanks so much for making our xmas brighter.

I bought tape today so I can hang them all up. :smile:

Yes,it's fun openening everyone's Christmas cards. Thank you. Totoro, thank you for the keychain, I love it.-Alyssa

everywoman

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting everyone's cards. It is such a treat to go to tbe mailbox. difficult child commented the other day that we had never had that many come in. He wanted to know who they were from---I smiled and said, "My friends."

SRL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerryJ2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you too, Jo!
Hey, I've gotten cards from the lawn guy and my ins. agent! </div></div>

I got one this week from the grocery store thanking me for being one of their best customers. I live about a mile away and am stopping in there constantly. They tucked in a coupon off $10 in the floral department so I must have dropped off a lot of money there this year. :xgift:

F

flutterbee

I am loving this so much! I haven't forwarded my mail yet because I don't have a mailbox. It had been hit before we moved in and they were going to replace it, but then we got 6 inches of snow. :hammer: So, everyday I run over to my old house just to check the mail (my old house is still empty). I can hardly wait to get home to open them.

I'm overwhelmed by the compassion, support, empathy and generosity of the people on this board. I just want to hug you all.