Thank you for your good thoughts on my recent MRI.....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Jul 9, 2010.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

The results are in - I didn't stroke however there are several more lesions on my brain compared to my last MRI.

What does this mean? Not known at this point - head back to neuro doctor (who I just called me) early in August. We'll watch things in the meantime, have a sed rate test completed. All he said is that's a flare of some sort & to get in on an emergent basis if things get worse.

I'm relieved at the results - life moves on.

Thanks for the good thoughts earlier ~ sometimes it's good to know I have you on my shoulder during such times of stress.

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

I'm glad to hear you didn't have to wait too long to get the results. I'm really relieved to hear it wasn't a stroke...I admire your strength and ability to hang in there thru all you have been thru and are still going thru. I'll keep you in my thoughts and please keep us updated.

3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Another one happy to hear it wasn't a stroke. I hope the neuro appointment sheds some light on the lesions and your issues. You's a tough cookie!

4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks for the update. Glad it was not a stroke. Hope the neuro doctor can help.

5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

So glad you didn't stroke but still concerned about the increased lesions....

6. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hopefully the doctor can give you some answers about the lesions. So glad it wasn't a stroke.

7. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Linda...sending hugs.

Suz

8. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Oh, my. Can't believe I missed this.
    Glad you're on top of things.