thank you gets to be in the Xmas Parade!

susiestar

Roll With It
Every year our town and the Downtown Merchants Assn get together and have a big parade.

Jess may have been in it one year, but for one reason or another missed a number of chances (mostly being sick or some other event).

She can walk with the Boy Scouts if she wants, but she won't. I don't think I iwll be comfortable with it with that tremor.

Anyway, my little Cub Scout will get to march/walk/whatever in it this year!! Sadly, husband has a prior work commitment - they are doing a function for about 200 kids at the children and family services center. It is a Big Deal and it will be about the only holiday party/get together they have.

Anyway, he has to be at that, so I will be on the sidelines iwth Jess, freezing our patooties off with a thermos of coffee for me and hot cocoa for her.

I can't wait, and he will be over the MOON tonight when they get all the instructions at Scouts.

Mmmm.. We got popcorn too. (3 orders were undeliverable, so we bought them. Glad we didn't order any ourselves.)

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I love a parade. Oh wait I think that I stole that from somewhere. I love watching the kids in the parades. They have so much fun.

beth