Thank You. husband is doing great.

DDD

The two hour procedure went "extremely well" according to the Surgeons. easy child the RN reports that he may be released before lunch tomorrow. Wow. easy child told me that when they wheeled husband out of sight she heard him chuckling. A few minutes later a staff member told easy child "I'm so embarrassed. I told your Dad that he sure had a smart and caring wife. He thought it was amusing." easy child laughingly told her "He does have a smart and caring wife...my Mother, lol."

Sounds like the Board has contributed positive input again. Yeah, Team CD. Hugs DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So glad the procedure went well. Also glad to hear him chuckling and in good humor. Attitude is everything. :)

Hugs

Nancy

I'm sorry I didn't see your original post but I'm so relieved that husband is doing well. Sending good wishes to you both.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well that sly old dog......hehe. And he DOES have a wonderful wife. With an excellent sense of humor.

Glad to hear things went just as expected! Hugs & Love

TerryJ2

VERY good! Here's to a speedy recovery!

And now, it's time to start sending good luck vibes to you, because you go in on the 17th, if I recall.