Thank you my family

nvts

By the way, I never got the chance to thank you all for the wonderful Christmas cards that so many sent knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to reciprocate!

Not only did it keep the whole spirit in perspective, I loved the pictures and the warm thoughts that so clearly came through.

By the time they started showing up, I'd already started to get sick from the hypertension, husband had started into his "purple funk" and I was feeling about as low as a snakes belly.

Thank you all - I don't think I'll ever be able to make it clear what fantastic medicine you all provided during the holidays!

Love to all!

Beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Weren't they great, (not mine per se) but just the receiving of them. It was the highlight of my Holiday!
The Holidays seemed to be an extra tough time for a lot of us around here, so for me personally they were needed. Abbey used hers as weapons! Like throwing Stars!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
The cards were ALL truly wonderful to receive -- even YOURS, Toto :p

As I hung each of them on the wall in my front hallway, I felt so grateful to have found this place and all the people who come here searching for the same thing: community with others who understand the unique challenges in our life.

Lothlorien

We certainly missed you while you were gone. We were all anticipating the baby coming. I think I can speak for everyone by saying we are glad you are back and that we are grateful that you and the baby are healthy!

Star*

call 911........call 911
LAUGHING OUT LOUD........

I sent you a card.........

YOU sent US a baby! (well pictures of her widdle Princess self)