thank you, thank you!!

Jena

hey!!! :choir: thank you................................ (that's a song we're singing by the way the little yellow headed ladies) a thank you song lol.

sleep anyone??

sooooo yea yea i couldn't of made it thru our second hospitalization with-o you guys. hands down. when all else fails here never does. it kept me sane, and real, and grounded.

sooo im happy to say we have survived it!!:tinfoilhatsmile:this one's cute what the heck is he doing??

and i didn't :rollingpin: lose my mind YET!!! I'm :bigsmile:i'm going home............. a little :highvoltage: about the chaos that awaits me.......... yet i'm :hairy: ok this one i just thought was weird. when would any of us ever wanna use a head covered with hair?? LOL............... in our posts.

ok anyway i'm stronger now, back to me somewhat and ready to cope.

thanks alot!! tried to make this post fun to read. :)

did it work???

hopefully i'll sail back to ny tmrw. second flight from utah cancelled a bit ago than went back on boards. so we'll see. maybe another adventure awaits difficult child and i in utah for a day.

thanks again. your all great in your own unique way

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad you made it through Jena!

And I like this one............:hairy: ......as I feel like that much of the time. lol

:stopglass: This one has always cracked me up...........felt like that through most of the kids teen years. :rofl:

((hugs))