Thank You & Update from DaisyFace

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
First - if I have not said this enough:

I love you guys!

I cannot tell you how touched I was to arrive home from the hospital yesterday and find the Circle of Support and the outpouring of all the prayers and well-wishes! I was just in tears reading all of your posts... It's truly humbling to have such love and support.

Thank you ever so much!

On Sunday evening, I became violently ill. Stomache pain, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. After several hours, it was only getting worse...so I went to the ER. Docs suspected an intestinal blockage - but luckily, that was not the case....

Un-luckily - after X-rays, CT Scans and Ultra-sounds....there is still not a definitive answer as to what was wrong - so now I have to see more doctors for more testing.

I am hopeful that it is nothing too scary...

But meanwhile, I am just so happy to be home!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:hugs:

So happy you're out of the hospital and are back!!!

And super happy it is not an intestinal blockage!

Now shifting prayers that it is nothing serious and is easily treated.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hey there sweetie!!!

Your husband probably told you I messaged him... I was so happy to see his response that you were coming home... And better! (Tell him I'm normally not a pest, please?!)

I wonder what it was that got into you? Hopefully, just a small (but nasty) intestinal bug that you got rid of...

T

TeDo

I am so glad you are better and at home. I HATE hospitals and hate just being sick even more. Like Hound, I will be shifting the focus of my praying, pretzeling, and rattling.

I wish there was a smiley with a WELCOME HOME banner, etc.

buddy

I keep losing my posts, i t hink I am hitting the reply to thread button instead of the post button when I am not paying attention....

Anyway, I will second/third/fourth hoping that it was a bug or some other one time deal... So glad you are out and please stay well...

Luv, Buddy

cubsgirl

I'm glad that you are home and feeling better. That bug sounds awful but glad that there was no intestinal blockage.

((hugs))

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Your husband probably told you I messaged him... I was so happy to see his response that you were coming home... And better! (Tell him I'm normally not a pest, please?!)

LOL! I'm not as "into" FB as he is....and he has his account set up to receive messages on his phone. So when he told me he was texting you - I got confused.

What? I asked him. Since when do you text back and forth with Step???

He had to explain it to me...

Thanks for being a friend!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL! I'm not as "into" FB as he is....and he has his account set up to receive messages on his phone. So when he told me he was texting you - I got confused.

What? I asked him. Since when do you text back and forth with Step???

He had to explain it to me...

Thanks for being a friend!

:rofl: That's just funny. I, too, have mine set up for texts. But, yeah... LOL I can see where some confusion would happen!

DDD

I missed the whole inning since I was out of town but even tho I'm late...I'm hoping it is something simple that goes away quickly. DDD

Steely

Glad that you are feeling better girl!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it is nothing but a really bad flu bug. Are you still feeling sick?

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Glad that you are feeling better girl!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it is nothing but a really bad flu bug. Are you still feeling sick?

My stomache is still not quite right...and I'm very run down.

Hopefully it is just a flu or food poisoning episode and nothing more serious.

DDD

Did they run tests for food poisoning? My sister and her husband were extremely sick recently. They both say they have never felt anywhere as badly..ever. The tests showed they had a severe form of food poisoning...started with an S but I don't recall the name. Hope they tested you completely. DDD

H

HaoZi

Hope it was just something you ate and you don't eat it again. Glad to have you back and better.

Marguerite

DDD- salmonella?

DaisyFace, glad you are home again. They may never work out what it was, but as long as it is something self-limiting and does not come back, that will be a good outcome. I'm glad it's not a blockage.

Marg

busywend

Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better - I hope it clears up and remains a mystery and never happens again. While we like answers....the mystery is truly the best case scenario!

Lothlorien

Hopefully, it was just a virus or something that isn't that serious. Glad you updated us and that you are home. Take care of yourself.