Thank you Witzend!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I just wanted to send you a huge Thank you, from Steelie... you know who she is... or you will when you get back. You and your husband have been so kind and have been such a comfort to Steelie, through all of this. I want to Thank You personally for taking the time to care and trying to make a difference in someone's life. Trying to help. Out of the kindness and goodness of you heart!
Talking to your husband, you have a winner!!! The both of you are a couple of special and rare people who don't come along that often!!!
:flowers:

I hope you had a nice getaway....:beach:With Raoul!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well Witz = I'm going to have to second that - What you did was so kind and caring - You're a special person with a huge heart.

The best thing about you is that you didn't think you did anything at all.....that's rare my friend.

Hugs to you during this difficult time for all of us.

Witz,

Another thank you from me. It is people like you that make this board as special as it is. The fact that we can reach out beyond the board is priceless.

nvts

More comin' atcha Witz and her husband! God blesses those who really light the way and you two are wonderful.

Hope the cruise was great!

Beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Steely wanted to send another Thank you out to you Witz and husband!!! She can not express enough how much all that you have done for her and how much it means... The offer of your house was huge... she is forever grateful...

witzend

All's well here, but communication is difficult! Seas are rough and I didn't go into port because we are being tendered in and it's too dangerous to get on and off of the tender ship.

I'm waiting to hear from husband as to what is going on at home and with Amber. I will check my PMs, and check again tomorrow. Someone PM me with the particulars? It's not easy to get on the internet here!

Raoul is STUNNING! I am asking for a picture come heck or high water. So far we have high water (10 foot swells!)