thank you

Jena

i love the cards, wow their soo beautiful. I never knew cards could make me so happy. :)

Kids keep asking oh who is this, who is that?? boyfriend also. I'm like listen their my friends, that's all now GO AWAY!! :) "yes i'm infantile at times"

but they made me smile i got a bunch yesterday and was having not such a good day and i said ok card time. made my tea, locked myself in my favorite room and yup opened my cards.

thanks you guys, ok mine are going out today. yup late. maybe christmas/new years cards at this point?? LOL let's see how good our mail men are.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
What's your favorite room, Jennifer?

It sounds icky, but my favorite room, mainly because no one is allowed to bother me in there, is the bathroom. Hahaha.

I go home at lunchtime so I am all alone when I get the mail and what a lift it is to receive all those great cards and hang them around my house. My H saw them yesterday and said, "Who are all these people"! I said, "My friends from the CD board..." He knows you all help me keep my sanity at times.

Jena

It's the bathroom!!!! LOL with my candles...........it's the only place difficult child will think somewhat twice before breaking door down. lol