Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by trinityroyal, Sep 26, 2009.

1. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

You all are the most wonderful bunch of friends a girl could ever have.

Thank you so much for the lovely baby gifts. They arrived in the mail on Thursday, and I was so moved. They're just for girls, blue for boys, and the engraving is perfect.

It's so interesting to see how they interact with each other. Although they're not really aware of each other, they scoot closer and closer until they're touching.

Many hugs from Trinity and the babies!
  2. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

How adorable. They look so big!! Enjoy every moment.

3. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

They're so beautiful!I can't believe how big they've gotten since the last photos. I'm so glad you like the gift, you and husband are truly blessed.- Alyssa
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG Trinity my neice and nephew are absolutely adorable!! They've grown sooo much! I just love looking at them. :D :D

5. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Oh, Trinity! You do such great work!

They are just so beautiful! babies are about the greatest work of art anyone could ever do. They are such a blessing, and they are blessed to be part of your family.

I am proud to have two beautiful babies to call niece and nephew!

Thanks for sharing. I love hearing how they move to be next to each other. Do they sleep in the same crib? I would think they would get lonely if they were not next to each other or you at night.

Keep in touch, I LOVE seeing pictures!
  6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I LOVE the photo where they are holding hands! Adorable :D Enjoy!
  7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

They're beautiful babies! (I have to admit, though, that I'm surprised we didn't get sporks for them....)
  8. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

They are simply perfect, Trinity. Too dear for words.

9. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

So, so cute!
  10. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

The pictures of the babies are just beautiful. They are so precious! I'm so glad you are enjoying them!
  11. klmno

klmno Active Member

Trinity, I apologize- I must have missed the opportunity to contribute with a gift. I wanted to chime in though and let you know that someone else thinks your babies are adorable!!
  12. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

The photo of them touching each other's hand is so beautiful. I hope they continue to stay connected. Hugs to you and to them.
  13. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Trinity! Hi! I knew you would soon be posting a picture of them holding hands! Next will come the pix of them sucking on each others toes, too cute! Wait until they each realize there's an other baby there...
  14. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

My gosh, they are getting so big!!!! The cups and spoon/fork sets look great and I'm so glad you like them.

I agree....the last picture where they are holding hands is the best!
  15. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

Such beautiful babies! What a blessing!

16. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

So precious. Love that they scoot to each other until they touch. Twins just know!

Thanks for sharing!
  17. Star*

Star* call 911

---sporks were suggested..;)...but SO WERE PUPPIES:tongue: - Alas I was out-voted like 29 to :laugh:1.

Since I volunteered Janet I want to personally thank her for being a wonderful board Auntie for going above and beyond and organizing and ordering, and um (looks around at the sky) waiting on a certain person to send their money - :surprise:.

Trinity they are absolutely georgeous - and now I think I'll put them back in 1 frame. I had them in adjoining frames - but like them better in SQUISHES and coos. Lucky lucky Mommie you are!