Thanks for the thoughts

K

Kjs

It really means a lot to know you thought of me. I am really going through a very difficult time. Not much has changed since last post. Still scared, still upset. Panicing feeling.
Blood pressure is very high. Scary.

Serious issues going on with difficult child and school. Too. As well as everything else that could happen.

I DO have a computer at home now.

I haven't been on because I cannot deal with myself and things going on with me. I certainly wouldn't be of any use
to anyone else. couldn't offer any advice or even any comments at this time.

I had been looking for a second job on my days off. Not especially at this time now that things are so out of control. But, I was offered a position and I took it. So, I now work 7 days a week. The job is working with the school district food services as a sub at the schools for lunch. Four hours a day, what ever school needs me. No work on days off, and summer. I had to take it.
I'll update sometime on what I have found going on in the kitchens of our schools. I am very glad my son eats a bag of chips and juice everyday!

Even as I write, my heart is pounding so hard I think you can see it.

Thank you again for your thoughts.. It REALLY does comfort me to know someone cares.

I will get back soon I hope. TEN days of school left. Hoping atleast a small portion of this stress will subside then.

Lothlorien

Thanks for posting and letting us know that you are okay. Are you seeing a psychiatrist? You sound as if you really need to get YOUR life and YOUR feelings under control right now, before things really spiral out of control for you. Please keep us updated regularly. Gosh, you had everyone very worried. Don't do that again or I will just have to send you to your room without dinner, young lady!

Christy

Thanks for the update. We're here for you whether you feel like participating in the posts or just reading them.

(((hugs))))
Christy

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
well your post brightened my day, I am feeling pretty down in the dumps myself physically, spiritually and emotionally. I am so glad to see you're OK :O)

meowbunny

Hon, it doesn't matter if you can post a single word to someone else, just please let us know you are okay. You had us all worried.

Talk when you want to or need to, but just a quick hi and I'm okay would work, too.

witzend

I'm so glad that you wrote. It's lousy that you are still having so much trouble. Know that we are here with you. I hope that you will have time to tell us lunchroom horror stories soon!