The baby results are in...

shellyd67

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU ! NOW I GUESS YOU SHOULD START A THREAD WITH NAME SUGGESTIONS .... :congratualtions:

tawnya

Aw, a sweet little angel. Now go buy a pretty, frilly dress to bring her home in! Plus those little cute socks.

What a blessing.

H

HaoZi

Good reminder tawnya, I think I still have a few of kiddo's old clothes around that are looking for a home. I need to go through those. If I have some really nice ones left she might not fit in them for quite a while, but if you need them let me know by PM and I'll see what there is. I know there's old play clothes (read: prestained so you won't care if she gets paint/chalk/mud/self-feeding errors all over them, great for smocks), and some still good (but again too big for now) footie jammies. And a TON of socks (also too big, but they grow so fast!) that she's either outgrown or didn't like the seams.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww. Baby girls are sooooo much fun. Ok so I enjoy baby boys too.........but dunno there is something about buying those adorable ruffly dresses and socks that get me every time. lol Congrats!!!!

P

PatriotsGirl

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did hubby show up? Is he a little more onboard?

J

joneshockey

Yes, FF1 seems to really be more receptive to the idea now. He did show up to the appointment. with both B1 & B2... Afterwards he ran to the store to get milk and he came home with a pink flowered baby blanket, pink and purple pacifers and 3 pink bibs! I was SHOCKED, but glad to see he MAY be starting to be more supportive now that he has seen her! I will keep everyone posted!