The Bachelor.......almost over, thank heavens!

DDD

If Kris's television cheat site would tell me which one of these
ditzy broads is going to end up engaged to the Dude...I'd fast
forward the tale right now and get over the program! Weird! DDD :rolleyes:

Nancy

I'm not so wild about the Dude himself. He seems stiff and cold. He talks like he's interviewing someone. Maybe it's the editing but if I were any of those women I wouldn't be attracted to him.
Maybe in his own element back in Hawaii he will be looser.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, you haven't enjoyed this show all season. Maybe you need to stop watching it altogether instead of just dumping on it every week. :wink: :hammer: :rofl: (or maybe that's part of your fun?)

I can't figure out who he will pick of the final 3. For some reason I keep thinking that Danielle is the dark horse winner. They keep showing the "chemistry" he has with Bevin and how he wants to draw Tessa out (does she really want to be there?)...but Danielle has kind of surfaced at the last minute as a serious contender. It reminds me of Jen with Andrew Firestone. Never in a million years would I have picked her for the final 2, let alone the "winner"...but she was.

Ah, the miracle of editing.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy, I think Andy is downright warm and fuzzy compared to Travis, the doctor from Memphis who, I'm convinced, had a long stick up his ..... :rofl:

Suz

Nancy

Haha Suz, you are right.

And I also think Danielle will be the one since they haven;t focused on her. At the end of the show they showd him feeding her bananas and it was quite touching.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, that was pretty hilarious. She has a phobia against bananas (phallic symbol???)? LMAO- if she has a phobia or anxiety she would fit right in here. lol

Suz

DDD

Of the three, I think Danielle is the only logical possibility.

by the way, I saw somewhere that one of the "old" Bachelors has finally
found true love and after three years of courtship is officially
engaged to some model.

Don't ask! I don't know which one, of course. I only use 1/8th
of my survivin brain matter when it has to do inconsequential
things! LOL. DDD