"The Bachelor".....ok Suz, Nancy et all....what did you think last night?

DDD

Some of the girls were so bizarre I couldn't believe it. I did get alot of smiles and a few laughs out of watching the show. Yep, guess I'm in for another season. He seems like a genuine nice guy. DDD

Tiapet

Old Hand
I enjoyed the show. I always do no matter what. This year I have decided NOT to go looking at any spoilers! First for me. I'll go back after the show ends and look it all up and learn the scuttle then. I have a handful or so I think might be good candidates. The only thing I knew going into it was that Sean has a very diverse back ground of ethnicity that he has dated in the past so seeing the ladies did not surprise me and I was actually quite pleased that they presented it as so! :)

DDD

Tiapet, I really liked that he distributed roses early on. I'm not sure exactly why that appealed to me...but it did. DDD

Nancy

I wish they wouldn't look for these drama queens, give the guy a chance at finding someone. I know, it's for ratings but sheesh.

I thought it was interesting that Arie had to give him kissing lessons. I remember thinking he didn't have much passion when he kissed Emily.

I like the girl he gave the first rose to, can't remember her name.

Kathy813

Staff member
Tiapet, you are a better woman than me. I have already checked out the spoilers.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Sean seems to have a good sense of humor. I enjoyed the segment on kissing lessons from Arie and practicing how to say, "Will you accept this rose?". He seemed so bland on Emily's season.

As far as the women, all I will say is I would hate to be the mother of the woman who was a fan of Fifty Shades of Gray. She made a drunken fool out of herself. I laughed at her final statement asking her mom not to be mad at her. She seemed like a genuine difficult child . . . I wonder if her mother is a member here. LOL

~Kathy