The Bachelor Pad

Nancy

I'm glad Michelle went home but surprised the producers couldn't keep her around longer for drama. I don't like Tenley. The way she jumped around everytime someone came in the house was over the top. She seems like she has ADHD at times. And the drama with her and Michelle. If she was that afraid of her she could have goen to the producers but her crying about how scared she was was too much. It's not that she's a bad person, just annoying.

Elizabeth is a little over the top too. I'm getting a little tired of her crying.

Nancy

DDD

I watched "some" of the program but couldn't hack the whole thing. I agree that Tenley was not appealing...to say the least. It's going to take some time for me to get motivated to watch again. But since I don't have a life, I'll probably be tuned in next week, lol.

Truthfully I was shocked that Gia and Tenley signed up for the program. They must get paid big bucks. DDD

Jody

Did you catch the smile that Tenley flashed as soon as the other girl said that they would probably vote the other girl off. I was real surprised at how quick she could turn it on and off. I hope Elizabeth and the good old Weatherman are next. Yuck. I don't know why I watch but it's fun, I used to say I never would, but I do.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I agree- I'm glad Michelle is gone because she's nuts. Still, my opinion of Tenley went right down the tubes last night- very manipulative. I hope Kiptyn dumps her quick.

And Elizabeth! Good grief. She gave me the creeps the first go 'round on The Bachelor with her phoney "don't kiss me" baloney and now she's a Black Widow spider in her behavior with Jesse.

Suz