The Bachelor Visits Homes Tonight at 9

DDD

Actually........I thought it was at 8 tonight but it appears to be 9.
Is President Obama speaking at 8?

Anyway whether at 8 or 9 I am going to watch the visits. That format is my favorite of the series because you never know :redface: what relatives are going to say or do! DDD

Nancy

I just saw that there is a Presdiential news conference at 8 but I'm wondering if that will preempt the first hour of the bachelor or was it only going to be on one hour tonight?

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It's 9-11 tonight. I mean, how DARE President Obama interrupt OUR HOME VISITS! :rofl:

I'm loving his visit with Jillian.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I didn't either, Nancy...but after last night I think "Jill" is the frontrunner......and I really like her!

I've got Melissa in second place and, for some reason, Molly has dropped to third for me.

Naomi was the logical choice to go last night. It will be interesting to see if Melissa's parents not participating will be a deal breaker for Jason in the long run.

Suz

DDD

OK Guys.........Am I the only one who say "you know who" visiting with him at the end of the show????????????

Holey Moley! What do you think it means?

I read an article where he stated "I am engaged and extremely happy."
Could it be "you know who"?????? DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey D3. They are enjoying dangling that in front of us, aren't they? lol

I have no idea if her visit will make a difference. We hear her say, "Don't make the same mistake I did" but it can be twisted several different ways to mean several different things. Maybe it's just a caution and that's it. Maybe she is asking for him back? I don't have the faintest idea but I can't wait to find out! :D

Suz

Nancy

I can't wait to find out either, but I do think they are twisting it like Suz says and when we actually see what she says it won't be what it looks like now.

I agree that Naomi was the logical one to go last night. Did you see Jason's face when the dad was talking about religion and the mom was talking about reincarnation? Priceless.

In the previews Jason asks Melissa if she called her parents and she says no. I wonder if he asks to meet them in private. That's what I would do if I were him. He would have to wonder why they don't want to meet, especially after her friends don't even know anything about them.

They interviewed some of his family that lives here and they think he chooses Melissa but of course they all said they have no inside information.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Did you see Jason's face when the dad was talking about religion and the mom was talking about reincarnation? Priceless.

I was in bed watching and I was roaring with laughter. Hilarious!

He would have to wonder why they don't want to meet, especially after her friends don't even know anything about them.

I could buy off on them not wanting to be in front of the cameras....it really struck me as odd that her friends don't know them either. I think one mentioned that she'd met them once when the girls were in high school. Very strange.

Suz