The Bachelor

Nancy

Are we allowed to discuss rumors or theories on what happens tomorrow? I hope what I heard is wrong.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
lol- heck yeah. We don't know that any of it is fact so let's dish. ;) I guess it's only fair that we stop talking at the point when the show starts tomorrow night.

One thing I know for sure is that there are TWO "After the Rose" ceremonies- tomorrow night and Tuesday night- so something must have happened! That was on AOL yesterday in Chris Harrison's interview (did you see that, Nancy?).

I've read the message board off and on the last week and there must be at least half a dozen rumors. I'll read one rumor think that makes sense, then read another thread with another rumor and think that makes sense, too. :rofl:

Suz

Nancy

No I didn't see that interview Suz...darn. Rumor is that he chooses Melissa and then after the rose ceremony changes his mind and chooses Molly :(. I hope that's not right becauase if it is that's not any better than what DeAnna did to him.

I also read though that Molly has been involved with several married men in the past and came on the show to try to get one of them jealous.

Nancy

Nancy

Thanks for the interview link Suz. That makes me think he did make a second choice then if there are two after the rose shows. I was really liking Melissa, but it doesn't look good now. I think I'm going to be really disappointed tomorrow.

The other link, the board loads so slowly that I really couldn't see any of the posts.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy, this is an interesting link. Who knows if she's right or not but it's another theory. Be sure to watch the tape of Jason on The View. He started the publicity circuit months ago saying that he is engaged..........he doesn't here. Hmmm...

Suz

DDD

Just logged in and read all the updates. Do I have this straight? Tonight is NOT going to be the final night? Or, are there back to back different finales that come on tonight.

Yikes, I have to be prepared in advance. Too many shocks are not good for my system. :anxious: DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3----tonight is the Finale where he gives out The Final Rose- it's 8-10pm. Right after the show is "After the Final Rose" from 10-11pm.

Then TOMORROW night is a "Part 2" of "After the Final Rose" from 10-11pm. Doublecheck the times to be safe.

Stock up on Cutty. It's going to be a long couple of nights. :wildone:
Suz :wine: