The Bachelorette...anyone watch?

DDD

I watched a bit of this series and although not "into it" I think she is real and somehow expected that she would choose the other guy. There were quite a few apparent winners in the group of guys this time. Suz?? Nancy?? Did you all watch? DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl:

Me?

Watch "The Bachelorette?"

OF COURSE!

;)

I think she made a mistake, too. I picked out Kypton the first time I laid eyes on him. He has a good head on his shoulders, seems balanced, I love the idea that he does charity work, and who wouldn't love his abs? Besides, he was the sexiest guy there! :cutie_pie:

The good news is that him not being selected makes him still available. Cougar, anyone? :redface:

Don't forget to watch tonight, D3. At 10 is the "After the Rose" show.

Nancy watches it, too. Yooo hoooo, Nancy!

Suz

Nancy

I just now finished watching it. difficult child had a tournament softball game last night so I had to tape it. I think she picked the wrong one too. I just didn't see the chemistry there between her and Ed and she sure seemed to have it with Kyp.

I'll be taping the after the rose ceremony tonight too since we have another softball game.

Nancy

Nancy

I admit they did look happy on the after the rose show. I still feel bad for Kyp and hope he's the next bachelor.

What did you think about the refernce Reid made to the fantasy suite? Did you see Jillian's face when he said that? That was an awkward segment, there were so many silent pauses.

Nancy

P.S. I changed my mind. I don't think Kyp is really ready for marriage. I think Reid would make a good bachelor.

Last edited:

DDD

Reid reminds me of someone in my past so...not. Kyp, however, reminds me of someone I saw frequently in my youth when I had romantic dreams. :redface: Ed seems to really be Jillian's #1 and I hope they are very happy. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I have to admit that Jillian and Ed looked positively glowing last night. I wish them every happiness.

I was such a fan of Kypton that I was surprised by the ovation the audience gave Reid when he arrived. I found the Reid/Jill segment excruciatingly unpleasant/embarrassing to watch.

I'm certainly wondering what specifically this question was all about...something that happened with Jill and Reid, or Ed's "problem" that one night. Regardless, it was incredibly rude to bring up.

http://television.aol.com/tvtop5/thorn-in-her-side-after-the-final-rose/30989911001

Suz

lovemysons

I haven't watched the "after the rose" show...I might have recorded it, will see in a bit.

I did like Kipton...he had a zest for life about him. Ed seemed more on the "depressant" side to me. Deeper, ya know.

Think it is interesting because as I recall Jillian's mother has suffered with Depression in her life so I found it interesting that Jillian chose the one who I viewed as being more of a depressed character. Ya know the old...it's what we're familiar with thing.

Just some thoughts. I would like to see more of her and Ed though...keep up with how their doing.

Tammy