The Bachelorette -- first impressions?

Nancy

I like the weatherman, although he may get on my nerves later. Chris, the Cape Cod guy is a potential. I don't know about the wrestler yet. He seems to be genuine but then again.

Looks like a lot of drama in this season.

Nancy

DDD

I'm intrigued by the secret ballot box. Sounds like a great way to get rid of the fakes and evidently there is at least one major fake in the group. I never hone in quickly with this showas there are just too darn many good looking guys at the beginning...tkaes me awhile to pick up vibes. I'm glad it's on. Ali sure is a beauty. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think Ali has a pretty smile but I thought she looked awful last night compared to how pretty I know she can look. Her hair (extensions?) looked shaggy and dirty, her dress too big, and I couldn't believe they didn't hem her dress short enough for her to be able to walk in it instead of hiking it up every time she moved.

Ah.....the joys of being an old armchair quarterback - haha

Anyway, Cape Cod Chris was my favorite last night, too.

Nancy, yes, it does look like there is a lot of drama ahead...fights, slit wrist? (I can't believe that's really true), someone walking out, etc.

DDD, it amazes me how people can be forewarned about someone and they ignore the advice. I'm thinking of Wes, of course...it will be interesting to see if Justin lives up/down to the reputation he already has. The Craig with the McDreamy hair looks like a troublemaker from the get-go. I was surprised he wasn't the one they wanted out.

I did a very bad thing after it was over......shame, shame......I googled "spoilers" to see if I could find out who the last two contenders are. I did find something but we'll only know if the site is correct after it's all over.

Bad Suz

KTMom91

This is one show I don't watch :surprise: but there's a local guy in the lineup, so I'll probably pay attention to what's going on, at least till he gets voted off the island.

KTMom91

His name is Kasey...on the way to school this morning, the DJ was cheering on his cousin to win Ali's heart. Pretty funny...

susiestar

Roll With It
I only saw yesterday's since I watch on the computer. Ali did not at all look her best. The hair looked very brassy and it looked like they did a spray tan in a shade that was NOT natural. Who's idea were those???

Their stylists are slacking off bigtime! I liked the necklace the was at her throat in front and down to her hips in back. It went well with that dress. The dress was WAY too long. It looked like the ground outside was wet. How icky to have your dress drag across the ground when it was dry. Wet??? Yuck. It would drive me nuts!!!

I don't like that guy Shooter. WAAAYYY too much info for this type of meeting. I think he made Ali uncomfortable more than anything else.

Not sure if I really like anyone, not enough info about them. Oh, the guy with the scrapbook! That was cool and a great way to set yourself apart and give her a bunch of info about you in just a minute or so. That was cool.

Not sure about ukulele guy. It was a cute song, but doesn't tell a whole lot about him.