The Bachelorette

Nancy

What a scumbag Josh is. I wonder how his career will take off after last night. Also wonder how much trouble Jessica is going to be in for spilling the beans and providing the private voice messages.

Why did they give away so much in the previews? We all know now that Frank has a girlfriend that he reconnected with on his home town date. Of course it's been all over the news so is that why they went ahead and exposed it now? That's too bad because I liked him and fromt he previews his family looked nice.

Whose family has all the mounted animals? It's not Frank or Roberto. Maybe Chris? I saw a dad but don't remember seeing a Mom so maybe it's him. Don't think Ali will be impressed.

It doesn't seem like there are sparks between any of the men, so now I know why she doesn;t pick any of them.

I never realized Istanbul was that beautiful. My niece is there for the summer as an au pair and went to many of the places shown on tv and says it truly is beautiful.

Nancy

DDD

I'd like to see a format change where it would be one week with one guy...then a choice to move on to another guy or stick with that one for awhile. The process is so unreal the way it is set up that I don't see how anyone can really find a long term partner. in my humble opinion it would take only one or two dates to eliminate some of the prospects so you could move on. It would be more like "Reality".

I'm betting that is Chris's home too, Nancy. Even with the spoilers, I get a kick out of the show. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yep, Justin's a scumbag, all right.

I was howling. I loved watching him get exposed and make a fool of himself walking away. And I loved that she exposed him in front of the other guys. And I really loved the closed caption printing of the verbiage of his phone messages to his girlfriend after he'd told Ali they were "just friends." LMAO!!!

Ali dumped him. I hope the girlfriend got paid a bundle by the network to expose him and dumps him, too. His third girlfriend, too. sheesh.

I think we like the final guys more than Ali does. One of the spoilers asked a good question. When they are down to the final 3 and Frank leaves, one has to wonder who Ali would not have given a rose to if he'd stayed...Chris or Roberto...suggesting that the only one she really liked was Frank so no wonder she doesn't pick anyone in the end.

The reunion show should be interesting with all of the fingerpointing, plus Kasey the tattoo goofball. :rofl:

I do feel sorry for Ali. I think she genuinely wanted to be another Trista and find true love.

Suz

Nancy

Lol I meant Justin Suz. Now explain again about why she wouldn't pick after Frank left, not sure I understood that.

Nancy

susiestar

Roll With It
I am still not sure why, or how, anyone could expect to find true, lasting love in that situation. Just doesn't make sense to me, but it makes interesting TV. I was glad when she sent Craig home this week. He was a bit strange and I have yet to know ANY lawyer who truly had that positive attitude. I have known MANY MANY lawyers and while they can be fun they all seem to have a streak of negativity. Doesn't seem to matter what kind of law they practice either.

I can see why Ali would have problems choosing after someone she thought she had a real connection with left the way Frank does. It would make any sane person doubt that they could find love in a process like this one. It was one of the things that made me think Jake wasn't "real". He showed some doubts but seemed way to sure that he would find a wife that way.

Nancy

Lol about lawyers Susie. I live with one. He would probably say their negativity stems from dealing with the unfair judicial system all day.

Nancy

susiestar

Roll With It
I did NOT mean to offend. I am sure there are quite a lot of lawyers who are very nice people. The system they work within can seem very arbitrary and often important things cannot be proven and then the outcome is not what is ideal. The system is very broken in so many aspects that it would be almost impossible for those working intimately with it to NOT be negative at times. Some areas of law are harder on a person who practices it, and I may have just been exposed to the various attorneys I know on bad days or during rough cases. It takes a special person to work in some areas of the law, especially family law and criminal law - the things that have to be dealt with in those areas must take a huge toll on a person's heart and soul.

Sorry if I offended anyone.