The boss just called...

witzend

Apparently he hasn't been getting any incoming email for the last two days and he would like me to go in and fix it. I can't get into my car quickly enough!

Jody

Oh my gosh, i am dying. Hurry but don't wreck!!!! I would be laughing hysterically all the way to work!!!!!

witzend

Well, he opened it, and deleted it. I don't know whether he read it or not, but he didn't say anything... Phew!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I have a habit of, certain emails, I open and delete without reading. I hope he did this!!! LOL still. Sounds like all is well!

klmno

I guess no news from boss on the email is good- I saw that you said he got it but ahsn't said anything...here's hoping he doesn't!

There was some mistake somewhere, he doesn't know it went to anyone else ,just part of the big picture "mistake" that happened. He wasn't looking, too busy checking all those missed e-mails. Safe!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I have such lousy luck that I would have gotten busted. Either that, or the two men will meet up at a business meeting or party some day in the future and the competitor guy will say something in jest to your boss about the email he received...

Here's hoping this is behind you, Witz. :whew:

Suz