The Boss!!!!!

meowbunny

I can't afford it. I shouldn't have done it, but I HAD to -- I bought two tiks to see Bruce Springsteen in April in Orlando. Guess this is my birthday/Christmas/Mother's Day and every other holiday gift I can think of to me. Not the greatest seats but there's always binoculars! I am so excited.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sounds like a great gift...and I do believe in being good to yourself. Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday :smile:

Suz

muttmeister

That sounds fantastic. :dance:
The only tickets I've bought lately are to take my granddaughter to Sesame Street Live in January. Yours definitely sound better. :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good for you for doing something special for yourself! :smile: :bravo:

I hope you have a wonderful time. :dance:

Star*

call 911........call 911
TWO tics - HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

Which friend shall you take? MEEEEEEEEE. hahaha (bwah hah ha )

meowbunny

Truth be told, I have no idea about the second ticket as yet. My daughter would probably go but I'm not convinced I want to go with her -- she's not a big Springsteen fan but she would have fun. So, who knows? Maybe I'll con one of you guys to come to Florida for the weekend (but you'd have to buy the second ticket from me, sorry).

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
<span style="color: #009900">I am green with envy. </span>

I wanted to get tickets to see him but missedo out. When I was a teenager I used to play his Born in the USA tape ALLLLL the time when I was mad. Which means almost constantly.

Beth