The bug is back!!!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
for those of you placing bets on how long it would take & you bet less than a month you win.

Birth monster put kt on a plane this morning ~ sent her packing. I picked kt up from the airport this morning & took her to her 27 y/o BFs house. I laid down the law i.e. cannot ever live with me again. Cannot just show up at my door, she needs to call ahead.

I'm doing very little for her in trying to regain her services.

Yet another mess to clean up after the incubator. Let's see how long it takes to put wm on a plane with-o warning.

T

TeDo

That's exactly what most of us figured would happen. Good for you for sticking to your guns. She blew it, not you, so she gets to try to put some of it back together. I am sooooooooo very proud of you!!

{{{{(((HUGS)))}}}}

Calamity Jane

I'm sure you're boiling mad right now...and it's well deserved for all they put you through. Just continue on the path toward reclaiming your life again, and don't let anyone mess that up for you. Sending understanding and caring hugs your way....

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Wow, Linda, you are my hero! Big Giant Hugs to you - and a high five too!

I hope kt figures some things out for herself. It must have been quite a blow to her for the incubator to send her packing.

rejectedmom

Good job at sticking to your guns. My difficult child keeps trying to get us to take him back...It ain't a gonna happen. It gets easier each time. (((HUGS))) -RM

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda, you're simply an amazing person. I agree with Esther, I'm in awe of you.

Rude awakenings come quickly usually. Just enough time for the honeymoon phase to wear off.

Now KT must figure out how to move forward and regain the ground she's lost. Reality over daydreams is a tough thing to face and deal with but it can help her move forward in leaps and bounds if she truly learns the lessons.

Where will wm go when she sends him next, and she will, of course. Will foster mom be willing to take him back?

((((hugs)))))

JJJ

So proud of you for doing what you felt you could (ride from airport) and striking to your guns on what would not be allowed!!! Hopefully this ended ktbug's magical thinking about incubator and now she truly engages in therapy.

(((HUGS))) That is very sad, who even knows the crazy month she had. I must have missed something, she has Wm there with her too? ((((HUGS))))

witzend

Honestly, it lasted longer than I thought. I hope that somehow KT will contact social services and get back on track. I think you are doing the right thing by sticking to your guns. You weren't going to rescue her before bio-monster poked her head in, and you shouldn't change that just because she came in and sidetracked KT. It would never work out for anyone.

{{{{{{{{{Big hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sure that there's no doubt that BM will broadcast that you ruined her children. There's nothing anyone can do about that. It's just as believable as that she was going to rescue them.