The bug is back!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
i'M NOT SURE WHETHER TO BE OVERJOYED THAT MAYBE THEY ARE LEARNING SOMETHING or

WONDERING WHAT ADDITIONAL DAMAGE SHE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE IN A MONTHS TIME.......BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT'S WHAT SHE DID.

Because she sure didn't send her home with "WOW KT I can't deal with this." You can bet on the fallout of "WOW I don't know what your MOM did to you, but if you had stayed here with me you wouldn't be so messed up."

And I know this - because .........this is what SICK (*%&#(%_) do when they get a chance to be miserable around the children ------- RARELY give us credit for trying to fix their holy messes. Instead it's all OUR fault - AGAIN and if you let ONE LITTLE TINY bit of you think that there is an iota of truth to it? YOU ARE DOOMED.

BE STRONG
STAY LIKE YOU ARE.....
ENJOY YOUR LIFE -

They were old enough to go off on a whirlwind adventure - LET THEM have the FALLOUT from their own SCREWUPS. Because if there is ANY small chance that you will EVER see any normalcy in your kid? This will be the time it grows and comes to fruition.
been there done that and wish sperm donor would take a long walk off a short pier on SHARK week.
Hugs & Love
Star

mstang67chic

Going Green
Not surprised. It's like my cousin said when difficult child went to live with his incubator..."This will work because things worked out so well for him the LAST time he lived with her". (tounge firmly in cheek.)

Kudos for sticking to your guns!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Well, I dropped kt off at her BFs house, gee what was it, Tuesday, Wednesday? After a great deal of thinking I called kt & asked her to meet with me on Friday morning. I took her to a psychiatrist appointment & then I took her grocery shopping. I also set her up with kitchen stuff.

I felt good about it, I really did. I reinforced my stand to kt while letting her know how very much I love her. I'd always planned on helping the tweedles set up housekeeping.

Life moves forward. I've been busy studying & playing about in my flower beds.

Thanks ladies. I may share with you in the near future what the heck went down at birth monsters. It ain't pretty, that's for sure.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aw Linda, I'm sure kt appreciated it. :) I'm glad you were able to do that for her. I remember helping Katie out that way. With easy child and Nichole they were ready when they left so were able to do it themselves.

Hugs

buddy

That was sweet of you and I hope I'd do the same. I really hope kt did not have too much damage done. Hugs.

witzend

We did that for L a few times. We did it for M once. It feels like the right thing to do. You'll know when it's not. Whatever you think in your heart is the right thing to do, is the right thing to do. No one can judge you for that.