the bug is in WVA....

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Linda sending you hugs. What a horrible turn of events. You did everything in your power to help the tweeds over the years. Please take if yourself.

witzend

She stole your car and then does this? Oh hell to the no! Was she living at your house at the time or was she living with biomonster? If she was with biomonster I hope you pressed grand theft charges. Even if she was living with you, it was unauthorized use. Yes you need a protective order against the whole gaggle of them now. Its time for you to have peace in your life. Let them have time to grow up. Perhaps if they cant contact you for a year or two it will be good.

Wish we could like posts in this forum. I'd "like" this one twice if I could. (We can say "hell to the no" now? Cool!)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Witz, I was thinking the same thing with Janet's post.

Linda............I really don't quite know what to say.

I do firmly believe that kt and wm both remember most of their life with the biomonsters, based on my own experience. They may not want to admit it to anyone, even themselves, but they remember only too well. Biomonster is currently feeding their denial and anger, hardly realizing that it is a hairline trigger of a massive bomb aimed in her own direction, not yours. She's playing a game of fire and she's going to lose. I just hope she does not push it to the point that she loses her own life in the process. Oh, I don't give a squat about her, she is so much wasted flesh as far as I'm concerned and her removal from the world would be doing everyone a favor. I hope both kt and wm wise up before it destroys their lives by them turning on her. Which is inevitable. Nor will it take much to squeeze that proverbial trigger either.

Biomonster has motives and they, I fear, have nothing to do with you. She did not waltz back into the lives of the children she tortured and warped in hopes of a happy family reunion with happily ever after. Biomonster has a motive, have no doubt.

I thought the tweedles were still wards of the state? That action was done that this was still in effect after the age of 18. So how have these 2 kids deemed mentally unfit to care for themselves / make decisions for themselves managed to do this without your state stepping in to protect their welfare?

Linda, there is no doubt in my mind that you and husband did everything possible for the tweedles. Some children, regardless of all the love and treatment ect in the world are still unsaveable. With kt and wm......that might be the case, or they might still surprise you. But from here on out it's up to them.

Personally, at this point kt could take her request for "her belongings" and literally stuff it. Steal my car, then ask for your stuff back?? As Janet said, hell to the no kiddo! Because technically she owns non of it unless she purchased it with her own money after age 18. Time for kt and wm to grow up. I would have an order of protect in place and toss her rear in jail if I spotted her within the radius specified. phht

You take care of you now, hon. You gave 150 percent for your part of the tweedles journey, now it rests on their shoulders. I will continue to pray for both you and them.

((hugs))

DazedandConfused

Linda, I can't help but just shake my head and throw up my hands. I remember reading your posts back in my early days of coming to Conduct Disorders. I was outraged and dismayed at the level of abuse the Tweedles suffered. Yet, your determination and getting them all the service and help available brought hope that they just MIGHT have had a shot at a productive and seemingly "normal" life. I marveled what you were able to put in place for those two over the years. Who knows if it will pay off in the future, but right now, it sure seems like it was for naught.

KT's stuff? I'm with Hound Dog or what I say when my difficult children expect the ridiculous, "Get outta here!!" Get the Order of Protections against the whole lot of them and call the cops with so much of a peep out of any of them.

I hope one day the Tweedles will realize just what they have done and lost. I just hope it doesn't create another spiral. At this point, you are the priority. Please take care.