The calm after - CALLING GROUP HUG

N

Nomad

Star...
I am so sorry about the loss of your "other son," and that all that you've gone through in recent times (especially)..lots of losses.

The way you care about the human spirit and human dignity is very moving.

I really appreciate your spirit. I really appreciate your warmth and sense of humor.

I greatly appreciate all that you do for myself and so many here.

Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for just being "you."

Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Star, I'm sorry for Steven's family. They experienced a huge loss and don't even recognize it. Shame on them. I'm glad that you will carry on his memory.

Well, I'm a big hugger so those of you who aren't will just have to suffer ;) .

I've been here long enough that I don't panic when we have these "meetings of the minds." I don't even see them as "upheavals" because I think they are healthy and somewhat cathartic...as long as they don't happen very often.

I think it's important for everyone to have a voice, whether we agree with each other or not. And I appreciate that I feel comfortable enough with my family here that I can tell someone when I think they are out of line...or in! And I appreciate even more that most of us understand that each of our motives is pure.

You guys are the best- definite big hugs all around.

Suz

BusynMember

I'm not up on the story of Steven either, but I'll give everyone a (((hugs))).
Love each and everyone of you--regardless of our personality differences.

Sheila

I just don't understand how a parent can treat a child like that at a funeral. Mind blowing.

The poor kid. If this is the best they can do at the funeral I can't imagine the life he must have had.

Hugs

KTMom91

Hope I'm not too late to the group hug!

I love being able to be part of this strong band of warrior moms. I am grateful for everyone's friendship, advice, caring, concern...

Thank you so much!

Let me hug each and every one of you, thank you for all your support and kindness! JoG- That orange bag is the best, absolutely the best bag I've ever had. ((((((friends))))))-Alyssa

Wiped Out

Staff member
i"m sorry I'm late coming in to this as I don't often get over to the PE board. I'm sorry the funeral was so awful. I had tears reading about this.

Thanks for the group hug and right back to all of you. I really don't know what I would have done the past 4 1/2 years without you. This really is a family and I'm so happy to be a part of such a great group.

ScentofCedar

This is a beautiful posting, Star.

For those who saw me through my own dark times, and for those who have come to us more recently, know that I am adding my warmth to yours, my arms and strength to yours.

There is a kind of magic to this Board, Star. It can make us stronger, it can help us know how to respond to an impossible situation or see a clearer, better way to proceed.

Your post, and our responses, brought it full circle.

Perfect.

Barbara