The Closer..??'s

DDD

I'm a little ditzy lately. (minor, understatement!) Is last
season ending with Kyra finding out that her SO as an AA problem?
I'm getting confused, actually beyond confused, on which season
is which. The ads are tauting the "final" hows but then they is
also the "new season". HELP! I don't know new from old. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
First of all, there is NO way Fritz could have an AA problem. I just refuse to believe it.

This season they were concentrating on Brenda's health issues. She was diagnosis with perimenopause.

I didn't see last nights episode, reruns here on Tues. I think....or did I just see commercials? Hm.

F

flutterbee

DDD,

Yes, what you're talking about is this season. The first part was on Monday and part two is next week. It was To Be Continued....

DDD

OMG! I just re-read my post. Have you ever read such a poor
paragraph??????? :smile: Maybe Fritz and I had tossed down a few
and I lost all sense of grammar, spelling and composition. Geez!
DDD

OR.........maybe it was Melissa's wedding party in cyberspace??

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm sure it was the wedding party, DDD. The stress of being the hostess for it must have made you party a little heartier than the rest of us (well, except for someone who said they were dancing on the table). :wink:

But anyway, yes, they are making us believe at this point that Fritz has a drinking problem.....and that Brenda's surgery for polycystic ovarian watchamacallit will take care of the perimenopause symptoms she was having......but she can't have sugar because that will aggravate the polycysticwatchmacallit.......

I hate having her season so short. :sad:

(by the way, I think they are going to toss in a cliffhanger about Brenda and Pope still having feelings for each other...they've sure been hinting about it...)

Suz

DDD

I think she and Pope make a good couple...he empowers her and
Fritz seems to allow her less mature side come to the fore. Of
course, I thought she was going to get pregnant. LOL DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
Suz,

It's called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Or if you search it's commonly called PCOS. It is miserable I have it...and it's just a TON (literally) of fun. The surgery is where they drill your ovaries to rid them of the cysts. I've seen mine on ultrasound and it looks like I have 2 balls of rice pudding for ovaries. No one will do a hysterectomy, so I'm stuck. They say if they do the it removes necessary hormones. My thought? I'm going to end up with cancer. I've already survived cervical cancer, but the docs say no.

I still don't think Fritz could be a drunk. Maybe he's following someone who GOES to AA....yeah that's it. He's investigating a drunk. wink wink.

F

flutterbee

The DUI's were from 5 years ago, so I think he USED to be a drunk and just never told Brenda. We shall see....

I like Fritz with Brenda; he doesn't let her get away with stuff. I *loved* it when he moved all of his things into the house because she was dragging her feet about looking for a new house. LOL I think Pope is too much of a pushover for Brenda.

You can watch previous episodes on the TNT's website.