The ConductDisorders NASCAR car is HERE!

R

runawaybunny

You mean the little nag screen? It's a new thing. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to test it :)

I need one of those to automatically pop up in front of my husband when he's forgetful.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Voted and sent it to some other people to vote on it as well. It's a cool looking car, even if I hate NASCAR, LoL. I did notice that it's a Toyota Camry but will avoid making any smart comments about sudden acceleration and race tracks.

DammitJanet

LOL...thanks guys.

The only thing really Toyota about these cars is the name plate! Sure they say its a toyota and supposedly the body looks something like a camry but the engines alone cost over 100k so its nothing like normal Camry's. I dont think they are having the break pedal problems...lol.

I had to re-design the car from the first one I built because they wouldnt allow the logo on the hood. I had to do just the text. Oh well, the logo is on the rear and the website addy is there in 3 places. If you hit the 3D button you can see it in...well...3D...lol. Oh...number 11 is Denny Hamlin from Chesterfield Cnty VA if you are interested. My home town.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrom...........Neeeeeeeeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrrom..............Zoooooooom.

My vote is in......

Ephchap

Wooohoooo, Janet ! Of course I'll start voting immediately !

Oh, and Cheryl ... if you figure out how to get one of those reminders to pop up for your husband, I'd like to be first in line to order one. :)

Deb

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet it is now posted to my fb page.

If I can figure out how to send it to 800 some friends at once, I will most certainly do it!! But if I have to do it individually..........it might be august when I finish. lol Still, if I don't have to do pre-clinicals tonight (they take at least 4 hrs to do) I'll attempt to send it to my friends. But quite a good bit of them will be seeing in posted on my page. :D Maybe Nichole or easy child knows how to send a message to a group of friends on fb. Hmmmmm will have to ask.

Janet,

Great Idea!!! I voted a few minutes ago - I LOVE it!!!:D Today is the first day I saw it because I really haven't been around enough. I hope the reminder keeps popping up daily. Lately I need a pot of coffee just to get going! SFR