The dreaded visit...lol.

DammitJanet

Well...it came and is ending a bit prematurely. Jamie and family were supposed to stay until tomorrow but they are on the road home now. They stayed at Corys for both thursday and friday nights because he let them use his bed which was really nice of him. Cory and Mandy took the couches. Lord I am so happy Cory and Mandy handled that so well for me. Jamie would have slept on the couch but Queen Billie is such a PITA.

Lets just say that this visit was another flop. It seems that anytime they come down here she has to make a scene. I so do not enjoy this carp. Everything has to be about her. I dont know how Jamie does it. Whine and complain and *itch about everything and how rotten a person he is and how everything under the sun is his fault. And omg...she is 3 months pregnant and she is so tired and feels so bad and no one can possibly feel as bad as her. Listen chick...Im 47, almost died, have lingering brain damage, have nerve damage, chronic pain, live my life with chronic fatigue...and I dont moan and groan and make everyone else's lives just miserable...and I certainly didnt subject my parents or inlaws to such nonsense!!!! She is spoiled rotten and she is making her dtr spoiled rotten! My grandchild is a miserable kid to be around. Screams, hits, throws things, and can rage with the best of them. Ugh.

Can you tell I didnt have a good time? LOL.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwww Janet. That hoovers.

Proud of Cory though, him and Mandy both were wonderful hosts. Billie is not a very wise chickie is she?? Who is dumb enough to say such things around someone's parents?? Well, I guess she is. lol

((hugs))

At least they left, I'm sorry she had to ruin her time with your family. She sounds ignorant. That was very kind of Cory and Mandy to be so hospitable. Some people can never appreciate the simple pleasures in life, how sad for them. It must stink being so miserable all the time over nothing, when you know there are REAL reasons for being upset. Janet, I had breast cancer, and that was the best gift (9 years later I can say this), if only because I truly am grateful for all kinds of stupid stuff, and I know you are too. Let it go, and be glad they live far away. Love them from afar. At age 27 she should know better. -Alyssa

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Poor Hailie, she is going to learn some bad traits from Momma that no-one is going to appreciate.
Well hopefully Miss. Queen PITA never needs nothing from the real QUEEN of the family!
Lessons are hard learned at times.
The Matriarchs don't forget, do they? tee-hee!
At least she gave you a beautiful grandchild! Attitude or not, those can always be worked out! ;)

Fran

Former desparate mom
Janet you have my sympathies. I'm in the middle of something with my family for my mom that has me wearing a bobblehead and my polite smile. I am so counting down the hours. My mom owes me big time.
Too bad J and wife couldn't put on a better attitude for just a weekend.

DDD

I bet, like me, you never ever in a zillion years thought that you would be less than the perfect mother in law for your wonderful boy's spouse. Life is weird! DDD

DammitJanet

Oh DDD....I try to be so nice...lol. I smile, bob my head, grit my teeth and keep my mouth shut. If I didnt, I would be arrested for murder.....lmao.