The good news just never stops

muttmeister

I posted yesterday about difficult child 2 and his wife maybe splitting up. This morning difficult child 2 got me out of bed saying wife of difficult child 1 is in town saying she and difficult child 1 are getting a divorce.

This just happened so I suppose there is a chance it may not come to pass. Now difficult child 2 tells me he and his wife are still debating also but I wish they'd just do what they are going to do and tell me when it is all over so I don't sit here stewing about something that is really none of my business anyway.

difficult child 1 has been doing so well that I am mainly worried that this will set him on the road back to what he was before. I have bent over backwards to be nice to his wife and her girls but to be honest, I never liked her, know stuff about her that makes me upset, and think she was never a good fit for him in the first place. I will continue to keep my mouth shut as they could kiss and make up but if he could be rid of her without going nuts, it might be a good thing.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((hugs))

Maybe they finally figured out they weren't a good fit for each other and decided it was best just to stop trying to force it.

Don't blame you for wanting to be left out of it.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending thoughts for peace...for YOU. Try and let them just deal with it and keep your lips zipped, better off that way, but you already know that.

Hugs