The Grill =====THANK YOU

Star*

call 911........call 911
I just wanted to thank EVERYONE and everyone's everyone!!!!

I'm very touched by the outpouring of kindness and love - and hardcore attempts! The contest isn't over until September but that Norton guy (the one with the clean grill on the ground) seems to be always in the lead - and over night took a surprising lead by over 40 some votes. He works at Lincare so I have no doubts they rallied to help him. lol.

Anyway - it's not over till it's over - but I just don't know any other people but from here unless people really just go there, see the sad grill and go - WOW. (snort)

I just wanted to say thank you for all your efforts, and hard work, and help, and friendship~! It has meant the world to me. THANKS AGAIN! and I tried to go on the site and thank everyone you know that voted too - if I missed ANYONE - PLEASE consider yourself thanked or post here and let me know I didn't thank you personally! I will be glad to!

HUGE HUGS AND LOVE -
Star
ps.....(laughing) and if I die from salmonella or some other grill-related disease.....(no no no )hahahaha.........snort........(dramatictime) just know.........you........were all........my favorites.

Oh where does she GET this dribble?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Starbie honey?

I'm going to keep sharing it with people!!!!!

It ain't over till it's over sweets.

M

ML

I will re-post it on my wall; I didn't realize we have till September. It ain't over yet Mr. Norton. You ain't never seen anything like the power of the BOARD!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ha! It ain't over til it's over!

Me and my girls keep posting it. Nichole is keeping up with the totals. lol

Oh, and guess what? In the new issue of AllYou at wallie world, is ANOTHER grill contest! BEAUTIFUL grill. Have not looked at the details.......cuz you were winning this one for a while. But I was thumbing through the mag and it caught my eye.

trinityroyal

Starbie, I've posted it on my FB page as well.

I'm going to see if I can get husband and his techno-geek friends to do a round of war-dialling (or the online voting equivalent) for you.
(I have a feeling that Norton and company have done something similar in order for his votes to jump so quickly in such a short time)

Many hugs,
Trinity

busywend

How do I vote?

by the way - we now have 3 grills, so if you do not win, I will have to figure out a way to get you one of ours! I have one, husband has one and the house we just bought has one there, too.

donna723

I reposted it on my Facebook too and asked people to repost it on their wall and some of them already have!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG - Thanks all - I have no idea what techo-(looks up at Trinnys thing) techno war geek dialing is but it sounds fierce. (((shudders))) then makes sign of the Vulcans - and by the way - I have a Star Trek blue mini dress if one of them would want it for their gal - It's also---well it's a set of pointy ears away from being someones fantasy. It was left over from some of the Halloween costumes I sold last year and I saved it because I love to Boldly Go......but it's a size small. And we're walking.........

Everyone thank you - I'm trying to learn how to navigate FB and I don't think I have it right - but I did use those 100 cards printed at Staples to put [ VOTE FOR MY UGLY grill ) to hand out to people I know - I am SHAMELESS. LOL. I haven't met anyone yet however that actually has facebook.....rofl. Okay one lady and she was like - Well if I do that - then you'll be conencted to all my attorney friends. Um.....no I don't think you have to Friend me----and the last thing I want is to know all your friends. Is that right? I mean can't she just go and vote? Without friending me? Just go to coles and vote for my name? If so then I think a LOT of people would do it easier and not think we had to be BUDDIES - and believe me - I'd really like that a lot better too. There has to be a way to get them there without getting them anywhere near HERE (points to my world) Know what I mean?. I don't hardly in 12 years tell ANYONE about my HAVEN or you all.

So I've been REALLY reluctant to tell anyone or give them the card with vote for my grill written on the back. The cards are for my new Ebay thing - treasure hunting....(not just the grill)

AND EVERYONE THANKS AGAIN FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME----I REALLY CAN NOT TELL YOU WHAT THIS MEANS - EVEN IF I WE DO NOT GET IT? I SWEAR it's THE FRIENDSHIP THAT HAS MEANT SO MUCH. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THAT KIND OF SISTERHOOD. NONE IN MY LIFE THUS FAR AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART. HUGE GRIN....

.....and I'll still be grinning even if I have salmonella.....(oh can you believe she said THAT)

trinityroyal

I have no idea what techo-(looks up at Trinnys thing) techno war geek dialing is but it sounds fierce. (((shudders))) then makes sign of the Vulcans

War dialling is when you set up a robo-caller to automatically dial a phone number or a series of phone numbers in sequence. Geeks sometimes use them for phone-in voting or contests. I'm going to talk to the geek horde and find out if a war-dial equivalent can be set up for an online vote.

[QUOTE
=Star*;440039]by the way - I have a Star Trek blue mini dress if one of them would want it for their gal - It's also---well it's a set of pointy ears away from being someones fantasy. It was left over from some of the Halloween costumes I sold last year and I saved it because I love to Boldly Go......but it's a size small. And we're walking.........[/QUOTE]

Star, you crack me up. I have a Star Trek red mini dress. And yes, mine is also a set of pointy ears away from being...well, YOU know. It still fits me but...well...don't find many occasions these days to dress up as Lt. Uhura, so it's just hanging in the closet...

As for the FB thing, I didn't have to sign on to FB to vote, I just went to the Coles site directly. I think other people should be able to do that too.

H

HaoZi

I voted direct on the Coles site, too. Have to admit the Norton grill looks pretty bad, too. 2nd place is a $100 gift cert, right? Not a bad consolation prize if we can't catapult you to the actual grill.
*scampers off to post on FB again*

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH UHURU!!!!!!!!!!!! I always wanted to be with Kirk!!!!!!!! I mean ......aheehehehe...mmm.

I.always.wanted....to.be.....with.KIRK. (throws herself a Tribble because this is fantastic dribble) and not "be" with Kirk.....like BE BE with kirk....just really thought the boots were sekky.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've got a few reposting it too. As well as the girls. easy child has a few friends reposting it too.

Maybe I need to nag Travis and husband to keep them reposting it. lol

H

HaoZi

I've got a couple reposts and a few more votes as well. You're only 20 behind now, Star. Heck, you started out 50+ behind at the beginning.
*uses mind control powers to encourage people to vote and repost #3522*

Star*

call 911........call 911
wipes hand across grin.........Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

THANK YOU GIRLS........and Haozi.....even if I can't pronounce your name----I'm utterly fascinated with your midn control powers.....(see what you made me do there? spell midn wrong twice)

GO TEAM CONDUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Star*

call 911........call 911
AUNT BECKIE? YOU WANTS ANOTHER DOG? I CAN"Tourette's Syndrome TAKE HER NO MORE. I SIC OF BABY SITTING SHE MAKIN" ME KWAZY. I GONA KILLZ HER I SWARE. SHE CRAZYER THAN A KOOT ON A FOOL MOON. AND I'm A TIRED OLD LADIES and I WANT TO BE ALONE.......WITH CHESTER AND JUST FB MY BFFF CWOE.
DAS IT. OH HE SO HANSOME MY CHESTER DM>.........I WUBS HIM. I CALL U WAYTER OR TEXTES YOU AUNT BECKIE>........I GOTSTA GO DWAG THE KOO KOO OUT TO THE POTTY AND MAKES HER MAKE IN THE BUSHES CAUSE SHE MAKES ME GO OUTSIDE WIF HER SHE 'FWAID GO PP BY HERSEF ===NOT ME I BWAVE. OKAY BYE BYE KISS AYLA FOR ME. PRINCWESS PP OH (SWAPS PAW ON DAH HEAD) PWINCESS POOTIE. (SNORT PWINCESS PP IS DAH OBER DOG) BUT SHE NOTS GO IN DA H HOUSE AT ALL MOMMA SAY SHE BESTEST HOWSE GUEST EBBER _ CEPT SHE MAYBE EATS A ALBUM AND IS A REMOTER HORE.