The Helmet IS GONE!

J

joneshockey

Yippeee... Emily is now done with having to wear a helmet :) I was shocked yesterday when I took her for her head scan to find out that she doesn't need it anymore! We were orginally told that she would need it for about 3 months, well I guess we had her start wearing it at the right "growing" time because she only wore it for a total of 6 1/2 weeks! She is just sooo cute now that she can wear ponytails :)

T

TeDo

That is terrific!! Won't it be nice to do little girlie things with her hair. Being a tomboy all my life, I feel sorry for her but happy for you. LOL

InsaneCdn

TeDo... too early to feel sorry for Emily... it will take a few more years before she decides who she is and whether she is a lady, a tomboy or both!

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME!!!! Little girls are always so cute with the ponytails! Jessie had a daycare teacher who used to do her hair. I was totally incompetent so it was really nice to have a teacher happy to do it. Jess came home with some really intricate hairstyles that I never could have done. I am STILL wondering how she got Jess to sit still long enough, lol! My fave was the top of the head ponytail - called a broccoli top by husband, lol!

I am so glad that Emily had conquered this hurdle and doesn't need the helmet anymore. I know that having this problem resolved is a big relief, over and above the hiarstyle/looks issue. She sure is a cutie, and must have a really special purpose for her life.