The Helmet IS GONE!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by joneshockey, Nov 2, 2011.

1. joneshockey

joneshockey Guest

Yippeee... Emily is now done with having to wear a helmet :) I was shocked yesterday when I took her for her head scan to find out that she doesn't need it anymore! We were orginally told that she would need it for about 3 months, well I guess we had her start wearing it at the right "growing" time because she only wore it for a total of 6 1/2 weeks! She is just sooo cute now that she can wear ponytails :)

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

That is terrific!! Won't it be nice to do little girlie things with her hair. Being a tomboy all my life, I feel sorry for her but happy for you. LOL

3. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

TeDo... too early to feel sorry for Emily... it will take a few more years before she decides who she is and whether she is a lady, a tomboy or both!

4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

AWESOME!!!! Little girls are always so cute with the ponytails! Jessie had a daycare teacher who used to do her hair. I was totally incompetent so it was really nice to have a teacher happy to do it. Jess came home with some really intricate hairstyles that I never could have done. I am STILL wondering how she got Jess to sit still long enough, lol! My fave was the top of the head ponytail - called a broccoli top by husband, lol!

I am so glad that Emily had conquered this hurdle and doesn't need the helmet anymore. I know that having this problem resolved is a big relief, over and above the hiarstyle/looks issue. She sure is a cutie, and must have a really special purpose for her life.

5. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Oh yay!!! That is such great news!

6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

How sweet!!! I'm just grinning all over!