The "House" Finale?

DDD

Did anyone see the finale for House? I watch so many reruns of this show that I'm not sure what is new and what is old..lol. Of course, what I really want to know if he gets connected with romance. DDD

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Yep, the finale. From what I got from the episode is that he hallucinated the whole getting off Vicodin/sleeping with Cuddy thing. Did I interpret this correctly? I was distracted while watching though.

Looks like Dr House is having a stay at a psychiatric Hospital for his hallucinations.

My husband and I and our 21 yo son LOVE House!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
DANG we missed it! difficult child 1 had an orchestra concert last night.... Oh well, I'm sure it will come around again on the reruns. :D My whole family is addicted to it... although we have to turn it off for some of the shows that are just a tad risque...

busywend

Yes, I got that he had hallucinated the entire Cutty detox scene. That came out for me when the lipstick was actually a pill bottle.

DDD

I always hope for "a happy ever after ending".

Janet, I always hope that House will be available if I end up in the hospital. He may not be perfect but he speaks English, listens to his patients and gets to the point. My kinda guy. DDD

witzend

I agree that it was a psychiatric hospital rather than rehab. I tivo'd it and had to watch the ending three times to figure out what the heck was going on, so I'm pretty certain of that. I still couldn't tell you for certain what he had and hadn't hallucinated, because Cuddy both offered to help him detox and walked out the door instead. My thought is that he took so much vicodin that he was hallucinating. But we'll have to wait until next season, I guess...

If you didn't TiVo it, then try the fox web page to watch a full episode. It's way to difficult to explain the episode, and like I say, I'm still not certain I understand it.

flutterby

Fly away!
He hallucinated the detox and sleeping with Cuddy.

He ended up in a psychiatric facility, not a rehab. I had to watch closely, but was finally able to read the sign on the building and it was a psychiatric facility.