The insurance co gave us a few more days!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Mom2oddson, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

During these few days, they are going to do whatever it is an insurance company does and decide how long difficult child 2 can stay. Keep your fingers crossed that they agree to as long as difficult child 2 needs.

Now I just need to take care of me for the next few days. Besides being emotionally exhausted from all of this, it's given me a headache that doesn't want to go away. It's like an emotional hang-over.

Unfortunately, I've used almost all my leave for 2009 already with difficult child 2 and I'm sure I'll need the rest for her.... so I have to take care of me while being at work.
  2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

You mean...someone at your insurance company might have a brain!??!! I'm thoroughly impressed at just the notion!

Fingers crossed!
  3. maril

maril New Member

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, in hopes that your daughter doesn't get discharged too soon. Get some rest now, if you can.

Personally, I get more sleep lately knowing my difficult child is in a safe place/receiving treatment; I'll take advantage of getting some rest while I can, lol.

Take care.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  4. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm glad you have a few more days, I hope they are able to keep him as long as needed. I'm glad you are going to take some time to take care of you. Hugs.