The meaning behind screen names

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm am Star - because......um.....I'd like to make 5 points....pft. - I saw you mentally count to see if I was right. Now if I were Jewish - I'd have 6 points but then I would be the Star of David. But I can't be David - So I would have to be the Star of Davida....

More chocolate

lovemysons

Twinkle Twinkle lil Star...You're wonderful no matter who or why you are! LOL

I'm "lovemysons" because I do...although I must admit, I really REAlly don't like them sometimes!

Tammy

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Star* of DUDE...
Star* of Dudestar*....

I am Totoro... and when K was little about 2.5 we bought her the movie "My friend Totoro"
It is about 2 little girls whose Mother is in a Hospital with TB we think. It is never said but implied.
The little one, Mei, starts seeing "Totoros" they are little and big Trolls that befriend the girls and help them make it through a move and a new School and their Mother's illness.

It is a sweet movie about hope and believing in fairy tales. The Totoros live in an ancient Camphor Tree. K and N would go under our huge pine tree and called it the Totoro tree.

Now we have a Mesquite tree they call "Barkleigh" and they can sit under it and play.

I always thought of myself as the girls Totoro... and in the movie is a shape shifting Cat, that turns into the "Catbus" that takes you where ever you need to go.

All of the story is actual folklore in Japan and the children are told this story and similar stories.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g3h7llV-wI"]YouTube - What a wonderful world Totoro[/ame]

Star*

call 911........call 911
oh oh ....OKAY I know why I am called Star =

Because when I start to burn out I leave a firey streak across the sky and someone made a comment....no a comet -

I'm so burnt out I leave a trail of gas behind me? ugh :surprise::sick:

Abbey

Spork Queen
You guys crack me up. I'm staying away from the trail of gas. Ahem.:sick:

Beautiful remake of that song. Do you know who did it?

Abbey

svengandhi

My oldest son's name is Steven. When he was in 9th grade, he decided he wanted a new identity and asked to be called Sven. He then decided he was really into Gandhi. The name is catchy and unique and while he has gone back to Steve, I have adopted Svengandhi. We still sometimes call him Sven. I use a different name for every site I visit.