The Neti Pot!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I have this horrible picture of people running around with ear candles singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY... on fire!!! With presents shooting out... of various places, while others are cursing and trying not to drown on their own snot while trying to figure out that mysterious NETI POT!!!

I will never be able to use my Neti Pot without laughing now... Thanks.

I have never tried the ear candles... I might have to add that to my repertoire...

Star*

call 911........call 911

Abbey -

If you were afraid of your hair catching on fire - you could always do the water up your nose trick with that genie pot, hold your nose and breath, blow real hard to get the water in your nose to put out the fire in your ears, thus saving your head, and clearing out your sinuses. Then throw all of it away in your classy, sensor opening trash can.

I can see totoro running around with birthday candles in her ears:

I CAN NOT EAR YOU!

:tissue:

Alright, I guess I just NEED to go there.

Jo picked on me and called me squeamish.

AU CONTRAIRE, MADAME.

I got a look at the netty potty or whatever. You put a fluid in it and flush out your sinuses.

How cute, now all the orifices are covered.

Neti pot, ear birthday candle, Visine, Listerine, Fleet, and Summer's Eve.

And a classy garbage can with a fancy holder stand thing to throw away the package in. But don't get one with the electronic eye, because Pavlov's dog will figure out how to open it and go digging through your trash. At least don't go burying your secret garbage with the pork bones.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHAT? WHAT? HUH????

TOTORO - (signing for you now) ready? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BBK - was the pork Kosher?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{{BBK}}} Maybe all this has been too much to absord. Are you grossed out yet? Even I'm grossed out and it takes a lot to do that! Just don't anyone talk about 'cleansing' or wretching.

tired Cheryl

One more thumbs up for sinus irrigation! Saved me from having sinus surgery (so far.) I prefer the squeeze bottle and my sister prefers the Neti Pot. I do feel like I am drowing with the Neti but not with the bottle.
To each his own.

I use mine mostly when sick and it always helps tremendously.

:thumb:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you were afraid of your hair catching on fire - you could always do the water up your nose trick with that genie pot, hold your nose and breath, blow real hard to get the water in your nose to put out the fire in your ears, thus saving your head, and clearing out your sinuses. Then throw all of it away in your classy, sensor opening trash can.

I can see totoro running around with birthday candles in her ears:

I CAN NOT EAR YOU! </div></div>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How cute, now all the orifices are covered.

Neti pot, ear birthday candle, Visine, Listerine, Fleet, and Summer's Eve.

And a classy garbage can with a fancy holder stand thing to throw away the package in. But don't get one with the electronic eye, because Pavlov's dog will figure out how to open it and go digging through your trash. At least don't go burying your secret garbage with the pork bones. </div></div>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm laughing so hard you guys are killin' me!

susiestar

Roll With It
This is too funny!! y"all just kill me!!!

Personally, I prefer peroxide in my ears. It sounds like fireworks, but then it just feels amazing. Helps when I get ear infections. DON'T Tell ME ear infections ARE NOT CONTAGIOUS!!! I get them if I am around anyone who has one. And mine never clear up with antibiotics. If I just do antibiotics I end up iwth a punctured ear drum. Might try ear candles, but will problem stick with peroxide.

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
If Disney had any sense and saw this post?

They would capitalize on the Shreck ear wax candles - remember in the movie?

Grab yer torch and pitchfork!