The Nuptials Boat Party

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Heck, yeah, Paula, the party is SO on. While difficult child's getting his piece of paper, we can party.

Its just a 20ft pontoon, but there's no limit to the people you can pack on it! We'll bring out the fishing boat, too, if we have to!

I'll bring the dutch ovens, we can cook on a sand bar. Chocolate buttermilk cake is good in there, or ham with apple and apricot glaze.

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
so.... how many days will we be on this voyage?
what is the menu....
Is the one I posted in earlyer post ok.. or should I make it more casual?
How many people can we get on this boat??
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO I am SO ready................:woohoo:
may I litter and drop my cell in the waters?
:rofl:
and while we are at it why not some :shopping:
Paula

trinityroyal

Hmmm...maybe this boat party can be combined with Star's party in the giant pool, over in Watercooler.

Sounds like fun!

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT THE PONTOON IN THE POOL IN CHILE............

(I know you're thinking WHAT a genius)

-thanks for the party-plug trinity! lol

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
OK, well while we are "moving things around" let's just put the pool with-i a few yards of the Medeteranian (so beautiful).. and make the pool olympic size...
and :devil2: have a BUNCH of gorgeous young men serving us drinks with- parasols in them
LOL

trinityroyal

Paula,
The gorgeous young men are already there. Serving drinks and chocolate dipped strawberries. And peeled grapes, I think.

The pool is something like 1000 by 500 yards, so it's big enough to float a boat. And it's next to the ocean, and draws water directly from the ocean, only warmer.

Woo Hoo!

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Now, we need to all get in on this........
As I said, I don't mind being the "chef"
that's my name........... have many recipies I can use including ruhm and butter drenched home made from scratch pound cake............... Pasta carbornara... and many many more............... just as long as I also have time to chill on the beach (I like beaches better than pools) too..................
PAula

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Rules are
1) you must be a parent/ gardian of a difficult child
2) absolutely NO calories will be given out.
3)all excercise including ogleing the gourgeous and and lounging around will burn MASSIVE calories,
if you fit in to this catagorie,,,, come on down!!

Raoul

Raoul, he here to take care of his womens. He see new womans- Chrisdogs- what name is that? Raoul he treat chrisdogs to massage.

Paula cook . She next Raoul visit.

Raoul

Andy

Is there a gift shop? I LOVE :shopping:. Maybe those who have won the lottery will share? If not, that is o.k., I make a wonderful "window shopper".

And I just know that we will be out of cell phone range - no matter how good the service. Gotta love those "off" buttons!

:its_all_good:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm burning massive amounts of calories just thinking about this par-tay.......
Adrienne, no cash needed at the gift shop, they are just giving stuff away and they have enough for everyone, so no need to worry! If you can dream it, they have it. Pass a parasol drink......even though its 7:30 am........

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Ummm, I just knew Raoul would show up...
io non sono un ragazo sono una ragaza y me quiamo paola...
Just bring on gobs of sun screen.....
Nice to have Raoul by our side.... maybe some of us will be "eye candy" for him.............. LOL
Ready Set.......... PAR-TAY........... no cell service here..
my cell phone is going overboard for a few weeks.........
Bring on the chocolate covered strawberies and pineapples...
bring on the frozen drinks and the sorbets........
I am so ready to dive on in....................

susiestar

Roll With It
I will make many batches of my Outback Bushman's Bread to bring. also my special lemon-blueberry coffee cake to start our morning right.

Raoul,

It is so wonderful to hear from you my sweet! I cannot wait to see you. I have a new recipe just for you!! It is pasta, artichokes, cream, chicken and my special seasonings - all creamy yummy goodness. I have created it for you and named it Raoul's Pasta. My husband wonders about the name, but it is OUR secret!

Susie

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Well, Shari,
We are SO not doing the wedding...
our party is "extra-curricular" ... despite the wedding...
We will be miles away.............
Whooo hoooo..:woohoo:
Bring on the PARTAY>>>>>>>>>
Hey Raoul, Got some massage lotion? :youarehot: